PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Heroes Tr@iler

Shadow20002
08-24-2003, 06:01 PM
Sonic and his friends have evolved, adopting a configuration feature that lets gamers control three playable characters simultaneously, using Sonic’s speed, Knuckles’ power, and Tails’ ability to fly, to conquer massive worlds. This team-based gameplay marks the next evolution in Sonic’s gaming career, taking platform gaming to a completely new level. Using the three formations and the powerful moves that each team member has, Sonic and his friends combine forces to battle the ultimate evil.

Trailer (http://files.worthplaying.com/files/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=420)

Liquid Gears
08-24-2003, 10:21 PM
I've actually seen that vid already and I must say. That game looks great.

LynxFX
08-24-2003, 11:11 PM
I'm a huge Sonic fan and was really hoping for the best for the Xbox version but when I played it at E3 it was basically blew! They had a lot of work to do to make this game even acceptable. I'll check out the trailer to see if it looks any different than the crap they showed at E3. I really hope it does.

Edit: Wow, what do you know, it actually looks like a good game now. They have improved upon it a LOT! Kudos to them. I once again have faith in Sonic Heros. :D

lllSmokelll
08-24-2003, 11:30 PM
i thought tails and knuckles were chasing sonic, then i remembered my genesis days when tails used to follor sonic around when u played, except now theres 2 people following him, ever since sonic went 3d ive never liked it, they should have mini games thats the classic 2d sonic, except with enhanced graphics