PDA

View Full Version : KOTR character booboo HELP

Spellfire
08-25-2003, 05:23 AM
Heres the story...

Created my char as a soldier to begin was totally fine , but when he became a jedi i opted for jedi consular over guardian. Worked fine in the beginning , but now after finishing dantoonie , tatoonie , and near the end of Maanan he is kinda behind the rest of my party not to slow on getting the force powers , and lacking on the force mana.

I realize he needs more wisdom , charasmia , and intelligence...
I think his wis is 13 , int 12 or so , and char 10.
Not good.

Now i need some help because you cant subtract those type of points once your character levels up.... So what do i do?
Are there some items i can obtain to raise these stats?
Am i doomed in later game?

HELP

=)

kenji
08-25-2003, 09:54 PM
Why did you go from Soldier to Jedi Consular? They are opposites. I think that you will be screwed becuse there is no item that raises those stats. You definately shouldn't have done that cross class because if you hit the recommended button when you level up, the game does the stats that you will need later in the game. Your strength must be at 16 or higher, right?

SlightlySycho
09-04-2003, 08:42 PM
I went from Scoundrel to Guardian, so I was sort of in the same boat as you. Ultimately, if you can rely on your groupmates you should be okay.
[SPOILER]It does get insanely hard when you get to Malak however, since you pretty much have to face him by yourself. What's worse is that his lightsaber can stun you.[END SPOILER]