PDA

View Full Version : Banshees on Halo Multiplayer???

Crazy Joe
12-17-2001, 07:50 PM
Does anyone know if there is anyway to use the Banshees on Multiplayer vs., not co-op. When you pick all vehicles for a multiplayer game, it just gives you Warthogs, ghosts and scorpions, what about the BANSHEE?!?!?!?! Dogfights are crazy fun.

monkeyman
12-17-2001, 08:01 PM
yeah why dont they have a banshee those are the greatest

ChessPieceFace
12-17-2001, 09:59 PM
yeah i thought was a bummer to i hope that maybe some cheats would unlock thos awsome things

Msterrrr
12-17-2001, 10:29 PM
okay,,, in halo go to
multiplayer/
edit game types/
select a game with vehicles/
item options/
vehicle set/ all

gives you warthog,,,ghost,,, hovercraft,,, and the tank

ChaZ
12-18-2001, 09:24 AM
I tried that... still no banshee...

Did you say Hovercraft???

-ChaZ

Mercury
12-18-2001, 11:18 AM
The banshees are cool but in a multiplayer game there really isn't any use for them.

xboxman_1
12-18-2001, 04:17 PM
You guys must be mistaken what a banshee is. A Banshee FLYS, yes, that's right, up in the air. A Ghost, while looks very similar, HOVERS. You cannot have a Banshee in multiplayer deathmatch.

Msterrrr
12-18-2001, 04:28 PM
my bad your right:eek:
as far as the hover craft goes thats what the game says but i have never seen one either

monkeyman
12-18-2001, 09:27 PM
it would still be fun to play multiplayer with banshees

Legacy_M
12-26-2001, 09:51 AM
I'm pretty positive that you cannot use banshees in multiplayer but I need to know if there is anymore levels for multiplayer. There isn't enough I find and there is only two levels that a compatible with vehicles which by all means is still fun as hell but when you play it non-stop with friends, gets kind of old.

JJaX
12-26-2001, 10:53 AM
NO BANSHEES IN MP

What you see is what you get. Other then editing game rules to add "all vehicles" does not include the banshee.

Your "hover craft" is a Ghost my friend.

And dont listen to the rumors about beating it on legendary unlocks more stuff. Not true. I beat every level on legendary and got no special stuff.

Legacy_M
12-26-2001, 12:06 PM
Yeah I already knew that the hovercrafts the other people were referring to were the ghosts but it would be incredable to have the banshees in there. I'm going to look at the Halo strategy guide although I never look in those books cause it makes the game less fun. I need to know if there is more MP levels though because I've seen a pic on the official Halo site that has 3 tanks and like 6 or 7 soldiers in the background. It could be a single player level but it doesn't ring any bells.

JJaX
12-26-2001, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Legacy_M
I need to know if there is more MP levels though because I've seen a pic on the official Halo site that has 3 tanks and like 6 or 7 soldiers in the background. It could be a single player level but it doesn't ring any bells.

There are no more MP levels then what you start with. And i think to get more Tanks try "iron CTF" it states something about 200% health and tanks.

Legacy_M
01-01-2002, 11:04 AM
hey jjax what "iron CTF?"

Msterrrr
01-01-2002, 07:35 PM
CTF= capture the flag,,, need at least 6 people to play it,, most fun i ever had playing vid games