PDA

View Full Version : NFL Fever 04??

xZilla
08-26-2003, 06:35 AM
i've seen release dates for this game all over the place from aug.18 to sept.1 - when is it REALLY coming out? today? tomorrow? :cuss:

Chaotic
08-26-2003, 07:37 AM
It ships today and will be in stores tomorrow. :cheers:

xZilla
08-26-2003, 07:39 AM
well that really sucks - i was hoping it was coming out today - dont' games usually come out on tuesdays?

Chaotic
08-26-2003, 08:11 AM
Not neccassarily.

You can wait one more day ;)

CrazyCougar
08-26-2003, 12:24 PM
Games ship from the DC's on Mondays and Tuesdays for a shelf date of Wednesday. Pretty much that way 95% of the time unless its a special promotion for a certain date or something. SOME stores could receive it today if they are in a certain shipping lane. But usually the 2 and 3 days points go out Monday, while the 1 day points ship on Tuesday.

xZilla
08-26-2003, 01:00 PM
doesn't seem to matter to much since they are dragging their ass on xbox live 2.0 and xsn websites :)

CrazyCougar
08-26-2003, 02:22 PM
LOL...Think about it though, thats a lot of work to put everything up, QA the site and then publish everything to the web for public viewing. Yes, of course, you would think MS would have some kind of plan...but I guess its taking longer than they estimated.

bluefire712
08-26-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by CrazyCougar-XBA
LOL...Think about it though, thats a lot of work to put everything up, QA the site and then publish everything to the web for public viewing. Yes, of course, you would think MS would have some kind of plan...but I guess its taking longer than they estimated.

Unfortunately. I am going to be mad if IGN doesn't ship my copy today, becase I have overnight shipping and want it to arrive when everyone else gets it. IGN has it listed as "Usually ships in 24 hours" instead of the pre-order date for today. I just hope XSN/Xbox Live web site are up by noon or so tomorrow when I hope my copy arrives.

CrazyCougar
08-26-2003, 05:09 PM
I would expect it to be up bluefire. Otherwise you along with many unhappy folks will be knocking down MS's door, and I dont think they want that very much. LOL