PDA

View Full Version : If You Were The Star Of A Game What Would It Be Called?

WheresYOURgoldMedal?
06-20-2001, 06:54 PM
If you had your own personal game, and it was about and starring you, what kind of game would it be? RPG? Shooter? Fighting Game? But most importantly, what would you call it? Personally, mine would be a RPG where i start off as an average high school kid and through the corse of the story I fight someone in a backyard wrestling style hardcore match, steal a car and be the wheelman for a mobster, go aginst tony hawk at a skatepark, save the world with the help of spider-man, get into a boxing match with prince naseem hamed (god i hate him), get stuck in a maze and have to go aginst laura croft and joanna dark with only a pistol, and in the end get the girl. woo ha! and it would be called "buy this game or you die"

Underdog
06-20-2001, 11:52 PM
WheresYOURgoldMedal?, I have the same feelings that you have about Prince Naseem Hamed! :)

My game would be called " Kick the Sh@# Out of Prince Naseem Hamed"

Severe_Tire_Damage
06-21-2001, 12:22 AM
My game would be a rip of of driver except it would be like a bagillion times better because it would be an arcade version where you accually sit in a car that moves acording to whats happening on the screen and a vest that you wear so when you get shot by someone you can feel where and how bad and the title would be, "Severe Tire Damage"

Aaron
06-25-2001, 06:48 PM
hahahahahahahaahhahahhaahaahahahahahahha

funny stuff. Keep up the good work WYGM.

thedrisc
06-26-2001, 02:56 PM
A hairy snot from outer space that has come to earth to slay Italian plumbers, Devour all the cute fuzzy things and to make sure that the Fantasy is Final.

Stebby
07-03-2001, 09:58 AM

seth78
07-06-2001, 09:14 PM
My perfect idea of a game? Hmm...I've had nights when I couldn't sleep and think of the most insane ideas for games that could literally sell millions and millions of copies, yes as many as that 50 year old plumber Mario. But now I can't think of one. Hmm...to tell you the truth some of my ideas are now real video games, (black and white) but the developers just really screw them up someway.

I remember a long time ago I thought. "It would be so cool if you could run around in true 3D worlds and climb up trees instead of just jumping on a 2D brown and green thing that is supposed to resemble a tree" then dang it freakin' Nintendo comes along and steals my ideas. You know now that I think about it they always come out with a game that is the exact idea I had in my head just months before. Remember those Lakootas in the clouds in mario? You know they're turtles or something and they fly around on clouds? Well anyways I think that those things come around at night while we sleep and steal our ideas. Someone probably thought "I'd luv me sum lemmings" and sure enough what evil things do we see at E3? Pikmin.

xboxlover
07-15-2001, 03:45 AM
My perfect game would be a first person game which uses satelites to read the world and in the game u can go any where and do anything, u would be like a god, it would be called your world.

Aaron
07-19-2001, 03:06 AM
my game would be called "Midflipcatchintoapowerbombinapool"

i think someone will get this ;D

dances with broom sticks
07-19-2001, 11:51 AM
mid flip to a power bomb in to a pool? what kinda game? wrestlin?

xboxlover
07-19-2001, 02:08 PM
Some kind of olympics or something.

Aaron
07-19-2001, 07:11 PM
lets put it this way, only one person on this board will truly "get it" (no pun intended). You know who you are.

-Aaron-

dances with broom sticks
07-19-2001, 08:52 PM
well i hope it isnt me... cause i dont get it

Aaron
07-19-2001, 08:54 PM
nope its not you