PDA

View Full Version : All Star Baseball 2004

Nosferatu187
08-27-2003, 02:42 AM
Alright well I just started messing with this game tonite... and I find it almost impossible to hit the ball Im always getting struck out and ****.. I move the little contact and power hit target all over the place and it dont help for nothing.. Are there any tricks to it because If I could actually hit the ball and put up some fight against the other team I wouldnt be falling asleep while playing this game:o

CrazyCougar
08-27-2003, 11:53 AM
LOL, Nos.... The main trick I would suggest is to take All Star Baseball and trade it in on World Series Baseball 2k3. Thats where its at this year. While All Star is graphically a pretty game, the gameplay lacks in just about every aspect, including hitting. WSB 2k3 is solid the whole way around, you should check it out.

Nosferatu187
08-27-2003, 01:14 PM
well I had to change the one thing to easy and now Im hitting homeruns and line drives now... I mean I got the game for free because the dude on ebay didnt have a strategy guide for morrowind so damn I cant beat it:D

BORNGD
08-27-2003, 03:04 PM
i thought this game was awful. I actually got it and put it on ebay the same day. To play a season, YOU have to play 162 game or so. Thats just ridiculous to not have a setting to allow you to toggle with the number of games played

Sound2TheBay
08-30-2003, 11:43 PM
I think ASB04 is the best game on the market this year. Hitting is all about reaction time, I have no problem hitting even on All-Star difficulty anymore. And yes, I use cursor mode, not timed hitting. I think the gameplay is decent, but it's also all the other features the game has that makes it great.

limpy43
09-08-2003, 06:19 PM
Just use timed hitting. I have allstar baseball 2002 and i thought that game was so hard to hit in then i rented 2003 and it was easy to hit in i was kindof confused, so maybe they did something in 2004 like 2002 with the hitting, but anywasy just used timed hitting its the best way to hit anyways.