PDA

View Full Version : Fable Interview with Peter Molyneux

Shadow20002
08-27-2003, 06:47 AM
GameZone: You carry out your dreams in form of an electronic medium, a play. One could make this nevertheless also in the form of literature or films, why straight computer games?

Peter Molyneux: Thus, but there are several reasons. First of all times I am not particularly intelligent. I am not a particularly good programmer, musician or a painter. I cannot write also well and have also no good eye for beautiful camera angles. My whole spirit turns only over one: Computer games play. I would write gladly a book, but I did not have unfortunately the abilities in addition, for films am I also unsuitable, everyone times if I a camera in the hand had see the result terribly out and zoome I much too much around. It is as if computer games for me would be made, it is perfect the medium for me. With such a time-consuming development must one very much patience apply, much passion into the project bring and with many people co-operate. Exactly that is it, where I am good.

More in here (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gamezone.de%2Fspecials_detail.asp%3Fid%3D90%26rand%3D2608192944&langpair=de%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools)

rhinowarrior
08-27-2003, 07:58 AM
Thanks Shadow. Molyneux's a frikkin genius. His games are always innovative and interesting to PLAY. Fable will be AWESOME

Voodoo_Vince
08-27-2003, 03:24 PM
They guy might be a genius , but he talks like a stuck up Yoda at at a ren fair ,

ooops , It was translated from german thats why it sounds so messed up

DocHoliday78
08-27-2003, 04:41 PM
Was there any PC games that Molyneux made that bombed?

Shadow20002
08-27-2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by DocHoliday78
Was there any PC games that Molyneux made that bombed?

Ok you want some cool games made by him before he is in the creation of Fable ? There you got and just to let you know, they are all have awards and receive cool ratings.

Black & White
Dungeon Keeper 1 and 2

Maybe they are not fun for you, but really addict for me. :)

Koopa
08-28-2003, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by Shadow20002

Ok you want some cool games made by him before he is in the creation of Fable ? There you got and just to let you know, they are all have awards and receive cool ratings.

Black & White
Dungeon Keeper 1 and 2

Maybe they are not fun for you, but really addict for me. :)
also populous 1 and 2.