PDA

View Full Version : Soul Calibur II Delay?

andyscully
08-27-2003, 08:47 AM
Am I the only one who could not get a coppy of SCII yesterday because of the delay in shipping? I live in NC, anyone know about when this game is going to come out?

RudedogX
08-27-2003, 08:49 AM
A lot of companies do this. Best Buy in particular has one extra day longer than anyone else till they ever get their games.

andyscully
08-27-2003, 08:54 AM
Was anyone able to get the game yesterday? I thought I heard about release parties where you could play a demo and the game went on sale at Midnight. Nothing like that around here ofcourse but I just wanted to know if I was the only one.

AlBoogy
08-27-2003, 10:21 AM
On ebgames the ship date was always 8/25 and then all of a sudden it changed to 8/26.

Chaotic
08-27-2003, 10:36 AM
yea it's out today!

go buy it now before it's sold out ;)

Militant-Gypsy
08-27-2003, 12:04 PM
Roger that... I already got my copy! NICE!

Chaotic
08-27-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Militant-Gypsy
Roger that... I already got my copy! NICE!

so do I :cheers: Just got it, man everything came out today.

the guy at Ebgames was laughing because 4 new awesome titles came out for xbox today and only 1 half way decent game has come out for gamecube in the past 4 months :rofl:

Militant-Gypsy
08-27-2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by ChaoticMage

so do I :cheers: Just got it, man everything came out today.

the guy at Ebgames was laughing because 4 new awesome titles came out for xbox today and only 1 half way decent game has come out for gamecube in the past 4 months :rofl:

LMAO. I'm offended d00d. :argue1: FUTURAMA for PS2 is killer, so your statement is totally false. There were 2 guys in line ahead of me getting SCII, and the phone kept ringing and the cashier kept getting calls about it while I was there and he said it had been like that all morning. I want to check out fever too!

Chaotic
08-27-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Militant-Gypsy

LMAO. I'm offended d00d. :argue1: FUTURAMA for PS2 is killer, so your statement is totally false. There were 2 guys in line ahead of me getting SCII, and the phone kept ringing and the cashier kept getting calls about it while I was there and he said it had been like that all morning. I want to check out fever too!

yea it's sweet so far for what i have played, ignore some of the twinkies here that are all over sega's nut sack :rolleyes: you can rent both games and decide which you like better. ESPN comes out sept 2nd.