PDA

View Full Version : Buffy The Vampire Slayer:Chaos Bleeds Review

RudedogX
08-27-2003, 08:51 AM
For those that were concerned about this game being a port for all systems, and therefore not worth it, apparently Gamespot believes otherwise: Gamespot's review (http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/buffychaosbleeds/review.html)

I had been saying that the game was much better than most people were giving it credit for, just from playing it at E3, and I suppose this justifies what I've said. So who all will be getting this?

ChiZel_MunKee
08-27-2003, 10:19 AM
I'll be getting it. I love the first one and adding the option to play as different characters is a good idea. I still haven't beat the first one yet though, so I better hurry up. That stupid dream level gets me every time.

RudedogX
08-27-2003, 10:37 AM
The dream level was definetly difficult, but it still wasn't that difficult.

ChiZel_MunKee
08-27-2003, 10:45 AM
I know it's not that hard, but that part where the platforms are twisting around always dumps me off. I also haven't had much chance to play it since school started back.

mattgame
08-28-2003, 02:04 PM
I will get it. I haven't finished the first one either? What's up with the dream story or whatever?

Shadow20002
08-28-2003, 02:13 PM
Well, the second Buffy is not really what i want cause it's on multi-platforms so the graphics are downgrade a little bit. Maybe a rental is what i will do with this. By the way, talking about the Dreamer's Level, this is the hardest one i think in the first one. First of all, you know that you can only have checkpoint, there are no saves at all. If you fail, then redo all over the level. :p

Knight
08-28-2003, 02:19 PM
I'm was going to get this game(and had a preorder for it), but after seeing how there's no Dobly Digital support I'm going to wait for it to be priced at $25 before I get it.

ChiZel_MunKee
08-28-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Shadow20002
First of all, you know that you can only have checkpoint, there are no saves at all. If you fail, then redo all over the level. :p

Yeah I know, that's what sucks. The part I have a hard time with is at the end of the level. BTW t_howell, the dream level is just another level in the game where the surroundings are like something out of a dream. Not too hard really just have to time things right.