PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Academy

blewis
08-27-2003, 01:55 PM
Was just out reading a little about this game. I DID NOT know that it was gonna be LIVE. That ups it's chances of getting bought by my by a few percent.

Looking more forward to this game now. Damn KOTOR has got me craving more light saber weilding action.

RudedogX
08-27-2003, 02:20 PM
Live games will definetly get more sales now I think. They're are just too many people out there that feel the need to play on Live more than solo.:cheers:

MerimacHamwich
08-27-2003, 03:33 PM
Jedi Academy is great, I have played it for the PC. Think Jedi Knight 2 except with more of a feeling of control over your character and the story. I mean, who doesn't like being able to make thier own lightsaber?

kenji
08-27-2003, 08:13 PM
I can't wait for this game. After watching the small thing in OXM demo disk, it looks sweet. IF only I had a dsl connection to the internet.

NINE BREAKER
08-28-2003, 12:17 AM
What's the release date on this bad boy? 'Cause I, too, am craving a little 'saber session.

Liquid Oxygen
08-28-2003, 01:41 AM
Sometime in late fall early winter I believe. Check out ign's release date list.

Koopa
08-28-2003, 02:20 AM
meh idunno whether to get this on pc or xbox...xbox has live support and stuff, but jedi outcast sucked on console and rocked on pc...

so idunno.

Liquid Oxygen
08-28-2003, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by Koopa
meh idunno whether to get this on pc or xbox...xbox has live support and stuff, but jedi outcast sucked on console and rocked on pc...

so idunno.

Get it on both lol. That will quickly solve the dilemma.

Psylink
08-28-2003, 01:17 PM
it sucked on xbox, due to the fact that they just quickly ported it to get it out
since it will be online playable, this game will definitly rock the pc version in my opinion.... mainly cause i cant game on my pc :(