PDA

View Full Version : Advertising in Canada

sleepydreams21
12-17-2001, 09:52 PM
I live in Toronto, Canada. And I must say I havent seen much advertising for the XBOX as I'd expected or hoped. All I keep seeing is advertising for Playstation2. Everyone keeps talking about all the money Microsoft is spending on advertising for the Xbox yet I have seen 2 seperate commercials(they were pretty lame aswell) I guess my question is, is there allot of advertising for the xbox in the States, and has anyone else in Canada noticed the same thing.

I cant think of something cool to say down here like everyone else does soooooooo im just gonna say GO XBOX GO :rolleyes:

sinizuh
12-17-2001, 11:51 PM
i always seen xbox commerical on the weekends...

once, i saw the ps2 commerical with that GT3 part and then right after saw commerical for PGR... funny stuff.

rune holm
12-18-2001, 08:54 AM
another canadian....when will this stop?

Hugh_Jass
12-18-2001, 12:17 PM
I see at least one ad every day in the USA.

l Maximus l
12-18-2001, 12:19 PM
I don't see too many XBox adds...but, then again, I'm playing my XBox at the time :D

As for being Canadian...I want to personally thank you for your nation's help on the War with Terrorism. Thanks for letting us use BOTH of your tanks :D hehe

sleepydreams21
12-18-2001, 05:46 PM
Hey hopefully thoose tanks return back in 1 piece we will need them for the next 10 years. Dont forget about our snowball throwing squad. They get Osama with a snowball to the teeth dont you worry.

Oh my god I'm talking like an american. aaaaagggghhhhh

I feel like im getting slower by the minute

j/k(all in good fun)

XAddict
12-18-2001, 05:51 PM
Funny funny funny. i never see advertisments. altough i do live in maine / i dont think that tv signal can reach through all those trees

Crazy Joe
12-18-2001, 10:07 PM
i'm in T.O. too, Scarborough actually and I've noticed the same thing, all i see is PS2 ads, every once and a while I'll see an XBOX ad

Crazy Joe
12-18-2001, 10:09 PM
another canadian....when will this stop?

WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN??? you got a problem with canadians pal?