PDA

View Full Version : Gamer Chat

andyscully
08-28-2003, 08:35 AM
Im new to xboxaddict, xbox.com is getting some remoddeling. So far I like what I see here but I have a question. Are there ever more people in here? Maybe its early and I am on the east coast, but anyway, why doesnt anyone use the chat? It seams to work ok, Whats the deal?

LINKINPARK8591
08-28-2003, 12:43 PM
For the most i think that it will work fine but i'm not on at home, i don't use it at especially since i got slow connection and the website here takes to long to load. although all the people are in different places to it's not like were all in the same time zone. i havent seen much people in it though either. the once or twice i've been there. although i'm glad that we have the option to go into a chat room.:D :cheers:

bretman1234
08-28-2003, 12:55 PM
go on between the hours of approximately 8pm and 2am eastern time, and you may see more people. Usually there are alot.

Casper
08-28-2003, 01:04 PM
During the day around this time is usually the older ones like me and the DDC folks that post from work, and we really can't use the chat during the day. Although at night, like Bretman said, is when it gets much better and an odder community.

Welcome to XBA - from another East-coaster :)