PDA

View Full Version : What's your level in Weapon Master mode?

Knight
08-28-2003, 12:40 PM
(Soul Calibur2)

I'm at lvl 12 Iron Disciple.

dronezero
08-28-2003, 01:25 PM
I believe I am level 8.

What does your level do though? I still haven't been able to figure it out.

Knight
08-28-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by dronezero

What does your level do though? I still haven't been able to figure it out.

Not a damn thing and I'm now at level 14.

Who have you unlocked so far?

The Jackal
08-28-2003, 03:54 PM
level 56 Platinum Champion :D... and your level enables you to buy better weapons and more costumes... ive unlocked Berserker and Assasin

Knight
08-28-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by The Jackal
level 56 Platinum Champion :D... and your level enables you to buy better weapons and more costumes... ive unlocked Berserker and Assasin

You have to be talking about the Japanese version or you have no life. And the North America version is better then the Japanese version.

The Jackal
08-28-2003, 07:21 PM
no actually the North American version... and the weapons challenges are easy thats why im so far already... you must just suck if youre only level 14... plus its me playin and when im not my brother is.. so two people are workin at it and when you get the advanced weapons you can take a guys life bar down in one combo... level 71 Platinum Master

Knight
08-28-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by The Jackal
no actually the North American version... and the weapons challenges are easy thats why im so far already... you must just suck if youre only level 14... plus its me playin and when im not my brother is.. so two people are workin at it and when you get the advanced weapons you can take a guys life bar down in one combo... level 71 Platinum Master

I'm at level 21 now.

The Jackal
08-28-2003, 07:54 PM
nice nice... yeah i moved slow at first but later on when you complete challenges you get SO many experience points and like if you do 2 challenges back to back you move up 2 levels

Knight
08-28-2003, 08:43 PM
Ok I got all 5 chars unlocked from WM, but there 3 more blocks for chars what mode do I use to unlocked them? I'm level 23 now.

The Jackal
08-28-2003, 10:42 PM
you have to complete the weapons thing to get all the characters... i think the last one is lizardman... but its dumb cause it wont let me use the 3 characters from the bottom in most things like arcade...

Cryogenic Pyro
08-29-2003, 12:26 AM
I'm only level 6 :). The reason I'm only level 6 though is because I suck at fighting games, but I bought this one because it just kicks so much ass. As soon as I can do the left or right+block thingy efficiently, I'll be good to go, but the thing is, I can't even block normally efficiently yet. :rofl:

I'd just like to close with: Nightmare and Talim rule!

RudedogX
08-29-2003, 08:47 AM
I'm around level 40 now. I just got the game last night and played through the weapon master for about 5 hours. I couldn't believe how far I got. But so far I've only gotten the assassin unlocked for the other characters.

Shadow20002
08-29-2003, 01:00 PM
You guys are soo into Soul Calibur II right ? Palying on the first day it's coming out, i will by this holiday or maybe in early of 2004. ;)

The Jackal
08-29-2003, 03:13 PM
level 77 Grand Edgemaster of the Basilisk.... i think thats the end but im not sure

Cryogenic Pyro
08-29-2003, 05:21 PM
I'm level 10 now, but I don't see getting much further. I can't even beat down a normal cpu in practice mode. The reason? I probably don't even block one enemy hit in a round. I probably parry a hit every 5-6 rounds. If I could block, I'd be awesome, but I can't, so I'm not.

For me, and pretty much everyone I know the easiest of fighting games are like playing Splinter Cell on hard.

Slayer02
08-31-2003, 01:18 AM
lvl 40 and 48 (two xboxs, one at each house... ) I'm not too far... But I am pretty good at the game. I use Raphael and Spawn... Occasionally (very rarely... very) Charade

Cryogenic Pyro
09-01-2003, 05:41 PM
I am now level 80 - Grand Edgemaster of the Ogre. I played a lot this weekend cause I had to go to the lake, and there's only two people I know that are there, and my age.

Yannie Boy
09-02-2003, 10:36 AM
Im a (not Sure) 45 Gold Knight

i mostly played thru with Talim

RudedogX
09-02-2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Chupacabra
Im a (not Sure) 45 Gold Knight

i mostly played thru with Talim
That's been my character of choice. I'm at about level 58 right now, but I still have a hell of a lot to unlock!:eek:

studepaber
09-02-2003, 12:42 PM
I'm pretty sure I unlocked everything ( I played it to death yesterday since I had the day off and got to level 75). I found that you have to complete Chapter 4 Stage 3 at level 72 to get to another subchaper where you get Lizardman. Surprisingly it wasn't THAT hard to beat, you just have to use the right characters and mash the right buttons. Some of the dungeons last awhile though, and you gotta do them twice :eek:

Liquid Gears
09-02-2003, 07:00 PM
Finished it.

Zonza
09-08-2003, 10:10 AM
i am lvl 64 right now and i just finished getting all the complete soul edges for every character

does anyone know what the max lvl is

Cryogenic Pyro
09-08-2003, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Zonza
i am lvl 64 right now and i just finished getting all the complete soul edges for every character

does anyone know what the max lvl is
I'm not sure what the max level is, but it's 80 or higher, cause I'm 80.

JJaX
09-08-2003, 10:34 PM
The max level is 99, im level 76 at the moment.

JJaX
09-08-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by studepaber
Surprisingly it wasn't THAT hard to beat, you just have to use the right characters and mash the right buttons. Some of the dungeons last awhile though, and you gotta do them twice :eek:

Fighting games werent meant to be "hard" to beat.

They are meant to be played against other people.

The Jackal
09-09-2003, 01:02 PM
yeah man... and mash the buttons? sooo basically you dont know what the hell youre doin when you play.... you just hit buttons and hope he doesnt block or guard impact it and counter... hmmm its a lot better if you actually learn th game so you can beat other people like JJax said

Cryogenic Pyro
09-09-2003, 08:46 PM
I beg to differ with the difficulty. I can slaughter in Normal difficulty, but when I go to Hard I get my ass handed to me on a platter. A golden one at that. I think the computer is too computer-like in SC2. Playing a real person is NOTHING like playing the computer on it. A person with the same general ability as a Hard computer-controlled character would never be able to block as good as they do. I'd say every 1/35 combos I do I get more than 2 hits in(No matter what the combo is).

Oh, and I don't mash buttons either, but it seems I have a better success ratio against hard computers button mashing. Makes no sense.

I have come to the conclusion that the computer is perfect, but it has different levels of perfection. There is no possible way to react as fast as a hard computer. I sure as hell outrank a Hell computer, but can I beat one? No. The Reason? Like I stated before. They are perfect. The only way I can see having the blocking skills of a Hard computer is to have 0.01 reaction time and knowing absolutely everything about the game, and I mean everything. I mean, I can think of 1 grab that I can actually effectively stop from happening, and it's one from Spawn.

JJaX
09-10-2003, 12:45 AM
The computer is confined to the same rules as a human player. To be good defensive player you must anticipate.

When i play with friends it usually comes down to the 5th round and a Guard impact battle. It gets insane.

DIGITAL
09-16-2003, 03:23 PM
im at level 23 i only really play the game when i have friends over

JJaX
09-16-2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by DIGITAL
im at level 23 i only really play the game when i have friends over

Yeah thats were the game really shines. But i went through weapon master mode to unlock all the characters.

Gameman732
09-17-2003, 09:14 AM
I'm level 46 platnium . To Those who have completed the game...

Is there a demo mode that shows the characters performing their Kata's like the first game? Can someone list all the diiferent modes? Thanks

JJaX
09-17-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Gameman732
I'm level 46 platnium . To Those who have completed the game...

Is there a demo mode that shows the characters performing their Kata's like the first game? Can someone list all the diiferent modes? Thanks

At level 46 you should be able to purchase exhibitions.

Remember, new items are available to be purchaesed depending on what chapter the cursor is on.

DIGITAL
09-19-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

At level 46 you should be able to purchase exhibitions.

Remember, new items are available to be purchaesed depending on what chapter the cursor is on. im at level 46 an what exhibitions do you mean ,i so far been only able to buy weapons an coustoms,an does every one got an extra outfit

JJaX
09-19-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by DIGITAL
im at level 46 an what exhibitions do you mean ,i so far been only able to buy weapons an coustoms,an does every one got an extra outfit

I dont know the exact chapter, and im to lazy to turn on my xbox.

But when your looking at the map, the the 1st chapter that you can go south. Go there and you can buy exhibitions.

DIGITAL
09-20-2003, 07:20 PM

kfw
09-24-2003, 07:20 PM
Wow, I am only at level 21 :-( I only played for one day the day got it :-D Right now i have to start over my friend turned off my xbox and now i gotta go through chapter 9 again. Oh yea how many Costumes does every character have?