PDA

View Full Version : anyone able to see freinds list on "mylive"

xturbox
08-28-2003, 01:31 PM
I tried to access my freiends list on the "my live" web site and it says there was an error and to try back in a few minutes. anyone able to see friends online through the "my live"???
thanks

BORNGD
08-28-2003, 01:38 PM
I got the same message

CrazyCougar
08-28-2003, 01:41 PM
I am looking at mine right now, although no one is online at the moment. No problems here, nor have i experienced any.

xturbox
08-28-2003, 01:46 PM
hmm thats strange I thought I did everything right...linked my passport to my tag and all...seems like it was setup ok..but who knows after all it is MS

canadianboi3
08-28-2003, 01:54 PM
I was having problems at first, but then I fixed it by just changing my Link Gamertag thing and stuff. I love the friends list thing, I just turn it on when I'm on the comp, and can see whos playing.

MerimacHamwich
08-28-2003, 02:03 PM
Works fine for me. Nobody is online right now though.

Chaotic
08-28-2003, 02:25 PM
yep mine works fine, show 3 people online.

Hugopolo
08-28-2003, 02:59 PM
I cant get it to work for me when i try to link my gt on it says im not exactly right so i try again then it says come back in an hour for my saftey!
Gosh i feel dumb my phone# and area code in the phone number slot

xturbox
08-28-2003, 03:00 PM
I'm talking to xbox live support now..let ya know what they say.

appearently you have to be meticulous when linking your tag. you have to enter your card name and tag verbatim as it is in the dash board..I did not capitalize the first letter of my first and last name when I linked and thats what caused the problem..now it will be dayz before it gets cleared so I can re-link...it's funny how dumb the linking program is..it does not check that stuff out when it links it just says your all good when you aint.