PDA

View Full Version : When is Xbox 2 coming out?Any ideas???

halo_demon
08-28-2003, 09:01 PM
I've been very satisfied with my Xbox.But one can only hope that the present best can get better.I'm wondering if many maybe not critical but practical problems will be solved.Like the obvious size of the powerful machine.Maybe some of you have some ill-gotten juicy news.If so post a message.thanks. peace out

ImmortalTech
08-28-2003, 10:32 PM
I know the next Ill xbox is coming out around 2005 about the time sony is coming out with it's ps3 and nintendo's next dump (no offence) but that was what they said at press time. Peace

Ugunnalose
08-28-2003, 11:30 PM
yeah its 05

halo_demon
08-28-2003, 11:40 PM
That's what i thought.I wonder if anyone knows what hardware may be used in production.I know it's gonna kick ass either way. out

DocHoliday78
08-29-2003, 02:02 AM
05. Enjoy xbox in its prime, and welcome to the forums :cheers:

Shadow20002
08-29-2003, 01:19 PM
Well, for now all i have to wait is Fable and Halo 2 (main sources why i get the Xbox) to come out then Xbox is over. The next one is what i'm looking for after these ones are out. By the way, this is too long to predict for now....just enjoy what you have then don't even think what gonna happen to the future.

l Maximus l
08-29-2003, 03:09 PM
XBox 2 (a.k.a. XBox Next) is likely to be out in 2005 and will likely come out before the PoS3 and Nintendo's next console.

Voodoo_Vince
08-29-2003, 03:18 PM
Nov 2005 .......like all other Xbox Goodies come out in November

xthugking
08-29-2003, 06:03 PM
Xbox "next" is coming out after PS2 for sure.
Anyways, dont worry about that for now since they dont even know the specifications of the next xbox themselves.

They are out there negotiating who gets to do what.
They got ATI for the graphics part a week or two ago.

AMD and Intel are in for the CPU and both companies are trying to win on that.

All what we know is xbox 2 or next will be out sometime in the future (believe 2006) and nothing more.

Btw, itz gonna be more powerful than PS3; specifications also unknown.

Microsoft is gonna wait until PS3's hardware specifications are known and confirmed before they will start releasing news about their next console. Obviously they cant make it more powerful if they dont know anything about PS3.

halo_demon
08-30-2003, 05:26 PM
Maximus-XBA XBox 2 (a.k.a. XBox Next) is likely to be out in 2005 and will likely come out before the PoS3 and Nintendo's next console.

LMAO!!! PS3 will hopefully put up a better fight then their current console.PoS is right.out

CMX Jedi
08-30-2003, 09:24 PM
why do u care just enjoy the first one for now

Leo
08-31-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by halo_demon
I've been very satisfied with my Xbox.But one can only hope that the present best can get better.I'm wondering if many maybe not critical but practical problems will be solved.Like the obvious size of the powerful machine.Maybe some of you have some ill-gotten juicy news.If so post a message.thanks. peace out

Don't you think it's too early to think about xbox 2? It's comes out in 2005. The way it looks I don't know. Right now I am enjoying my Soul Calibur 2 and my other games. There bunch of other fun stuff to play. Right now I really don't care how Xbox 2 looks or how powerful it is. I am more intrested in Halo 2, B.C., Fable, Half-Life 2, and DOOM 3. That's the most important mission right now!

Xbox 2 is going to be better than Xbox 1 that's for sure, but who cares right now? When there are other great games to play?

halo_demon
09-02-2003, 01:45 AM
Interesting this is.Aparrently if someone just even wonders what the next Microsoft console looks like he is a total fool.I am enjoying my Xbox and all the games.I was simply curious what it would look like.I'm sorry i have imagination.I should just be a zombie who never thinks about the future or what anything will be like.I am so sorry for trying to bring up a topic.Excuse me i didn't know i was amoung Nazi's.My apologies.Hile Hitler!