PDA

View Full Version : Hunter The Reckoning Redeemer Interview

Shadow20002
08-29-2003, 12:40 PM
HomeLAN - What can you tell us about the storyline for Hunter: The Reckoning Redeemer?

High Voltage - It’s been five years since the Hunter’s last came together in the city of Ashcroft. Back then it was to combat a supernatural evil from the Shadowlands. Since then, a corporation called Genefex has moved and revitalized the shattered city. Purchasing the abandoned prison grounds they have renovated and expanded it to hold their corporate offices. Genefex manufactures everything from cosmetics to toys, giving jobs to the people of Ashcroft and brining stability to their lives. The streets are clean, and the commercial district is thriving. As Old Town is being rebuilt, newer and larger buildings have sprung up all over the River District. It is a prosperous time for all of Ashcroft this holiday season…but Genefex and it’s CEO is discovering that evil is never far from Ashcroft and all the corporate might of Genefex can do little against the forces of supernatural evil.

More here (http://www.homelanfed.com/index.php?id=16657)

Ford Mustang
08-29-2003, 04:51 PM
I thought the last one was great, and I hope this one will be even better! SOunds cool, at least.....heh.

Unreal
08-31-2003, 01:22 PM
I enjoyed the first one, so I dont see why I wont like this one.