PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else pick up any Halo action figures? Pic inside

Rammer
08-29-2003, 05:49 PM
I just picked up the Master Chief. See attached pic. He is awesome! Anybody pick up any of the other figs? Let's see pictures. I wanna see the warthog.

Rammer
08-29-2003, 05:50 PM
Here's another pic of MC

DocHoliday78
08-29-2003, 06:01 PM
No offense but i never saw the point in collection action figures after 4th grade. I would much rather play the game than play with AF's unless of course it would be Ninja Turtles or GI Joe. Thats a totaly diffrent story.

Rammer
08-29-2003, 06:05 PM
I don't really collect them. MC sure looks cool watching over my monitor.

MatrixMaul
08-29-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by DocHoliday78
I would much rather play the game than play with AF's unless of course it would be Ninja Turtles or GI Joe. Thats a totaly diffrent story.

Dude, the ninja turtles were so cool......Michealangelo was the coolest....and the reason I say 'dude' so d*mn much

VenoM
08-29-2003, 06:36 PM
didnt even know the halo toys were out already :watchout: gotta get an MC figure and maybe a few baddies.....and certain action figures are cool just to put some where in your room...like top of the computer monitor which i have spidey chillin on mine right now :D also have a spider man hanging near my tv setup......still need solid snake,raziel,and kane from the legacy of kain series :) i still wish mcfarlane should of done the halo figures though :(

Rammer
08-29-2003, 06:55 PM
A McFarlane figure would have been cool BUT most of his figures are not articulated and stay in only one pose. What's great about the MC figure is that he's posable in so many positions and this figure is much more detailed than I expected. So far the only place to pick these up is Gamestop. Anybody get a warthog?

CarGuy
08-29-2003, 09:26 PM
They actually have new Ninja Turle figures...

DocHoliday78
08-29-2003, 10:53 PM
Yeah, they look kinda cool. Brings back the old memories. Back in the day it was all about Michealangelo but now i realize that Raph was the biggest badass of all.:cheers:

CarGuy
08-29-2003, 11:03 PM
I was a Leonardo guy myself. Gotta love dual katanas.

VenoM
08-29-2003, 11:10 PM
i use to like the turtles to much to choose which one was my fav :D ...ive always said all 4 were my fav although i seemed to lean more to ralph for some reason while everybody i knew were mike fans :watchout:

DocHoliday78
08-30-2003, 02:40 AM
Its funny becasue nobody liked Donatelo. He was the funniest one in the movies but always sensitive in the cartoons and comics.

thrAsher
08-30-2003, 02:47 AM
Michealangelo all the way. He had the 'chuks. Forget the rest of 'em. Raphael was kinda cool. I liked his sai's.

On topic, I want a grunt. But, like, a 6" grunt. :D Set him up on the toilet or something.

LynxFX
08-30-2003, 03:47 AM
Ninja Turtles? GI Joe? Master Chief? Come on now, we all know what were the real action figures.

Master's of the Universe!! I still have a huge box full of all of mine. :D

http://www.thecafewha.com/new-heman-small.jpg

DocHoliday78
08-30-2003, 05:17 AM
What about Bebop and Rocksteady? Greatest cartoon villans

trabucles
08-30-2003, 08:48 AM
'cowabunga !!! cant wait to see this game on store shelves. I live in Mexico and that cartoon was super known here, I bought almost all the toys.. the helicopter, the van, but my favorite one is krang in her robot.

'pizza time.

Papke
08-30-2003, 03:23 PM
OMG!!! You can see rammer's reflection in MC's visor in that second pic. It looks like you have a deformed arm and no shirt on.....;) ;)

Rammer
08-30-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Papke
OMG!!! You can see rammer's reflection in MC's visor in that second pic. It looks like you have a defromed arm and no shirt on.....;) ;)

You are correct! My arm isn't deformed though, I am an ex-national caliber competitive bodybuilder so my arm is muscular not deformed and yes I didn't have a shirt on cause in TX it's about 1000 degrees in the summer. I posted this pic in another forum and somebody said exactly the same thing. Good eye!

The Grunt and Elite figs come out in November for the person that was interested in those. There is a pic of them on the back of the MC box. Battle damaged MC also comes out in Nov.

Papke
08-30-2003, 03:52 PM
Yes, I rule.

The figures are pretty darn cool, I agree. I was thinking about picking up a MC and if there's a warthog......I must have that too.:D

EDIT- Jesus, maybe I don't rule so much.....I just noticed that I spelled 'deformed' wrong. Blasted typos! And on top of that....I realized that if your arm really was deformed and I had pointed it out.....I'd feel pretty bad.

Glad that's over.:D

ScorpionX
08-30-2003, 04:09 PM
http://joyridestudios.com/images/halo/homepage_01.jpg

Who wouldn't want a camo'd MC?!?! :cool: :cool:

Rammer
08-30-2003, 04:31 PM
Whoa Scorpion! Where did that pic come from? Is there really a camo MC comin out?

ScorpionX
08-30-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Rammer
Whoa Scorpion! Where did that pic come from? Is there really a camo MC comin out?

It is actually free with the purchase of ANY other Halo action figure!

http://joyridestudios.com/halo.html

Rammer
08-30-2003, 05:06 PM
Sweet! Thanks for that link. I printed out the form and will send it in.

killerclint
08-30-2003, 09:52 PM
very kool looking MC,,,i'll be picking one up for sure to add to my action fig collection. action figures make get decorations,i have alot of them hanging on the wall and sitting on top of the T.V.