PDA

View Full Version : good games to look forward to?

wals9331
12-18-2001, 11:54 AM
Give me a list of good games to look forward too. Please do not include a bunch of PS2 games that Are coming to the xbox. I own both and already have gta3, mgs, and silent hill 2. The only ones i have found that i am interested in are project ego, morrowind, and blood omen 2. Thanks for your guys help.

l Maximus l
12-18-2001, 12:06 PM
Wals...Brute Force looks absolutely amazing! I wouldn't be surprised even if it beat out Halo! Obviously, this would be a tough thing to do, but, if any game could do it, it will probably be Brute Force.

Another solid title is Collin McCrae Rally...this is a Rally sport game (off road rally car racing) and the graphics on this game are impossible on PoS2 or the LameCube...only the power of the XBox can operate the cars which consist of 13,000 polygons a peice! It basically feels like you are driving real Rally cars...expect good things from this title. Rumor is, it may be out as soon as next month :D

Ninja Scroll
12-18-2001, 12:11 PM
One word,............

SHENMUE II

Im gonna import it from ebgames.com w/ converter for my Dreamcast from Europe for only $59.99

But im still gonna cop da Xbox version next fall and so should the rest of the Xbox owners!:cool:

anthrax0r
12-18-2001, 12:12 PM
Besides the ones you listed (morrowind, Project Ego, Blood Omen2) I would add WWF: Raw is War. That seems as though its going to be a very good wrestling game. Also add Shenmue II, Blood Wake, and Jet Set Radio Future off the top of my head.

xboxlover
12-18-2001, 12:18 PM
HMMMMMMM i remeber a game i was lookin forward to let me think oh yea the matrix cool azz game.