PDA

View Full Version : Funny things in soul calibur 2

EHWfedPres
08-30-2003, 01:06 PM
My friend brought his copy over to my house yesterday and we were playing weapon maste rmode and some funny things happened.

one is when I had Astaroth (or whoever) against the wall and impailed him with Kiluk's staff.

another funny think was during a fight against yoshimitsu, he tried to do that jump and hover in the air and then attack thing to me, but the dumb ******* jumped right off the ledge and counted himself out.

The Jackal
08-30-2003, 04:09 PM
these are funny enough to make a thread for? :eek:

Slayer02
08-31-2003, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by The Jackal
Seriously... Wow... I mean, using Spawns Spiral Charge and going off the ledge (there is moves like this for other characters, ala yoshimitsu) is no big deal... Pretty damn funny though when you're kicking your friends ass and all of a sudden you fly off the edge, lol. *Notes that's why he no longer uses those moves, lol*

Liquid Gears
08-31-2003, 05:28 PM
Rrrrrrright :eek:

Cryogenic Pyro
09-01-2003, 05:44 PM
Man, the moves where you can go flying off the edge are hilarious. I was fighting Yoshimitsu, and I went straight to the edge, the first move he did, he threw himself right off the edge. :rofl:

Shadow20002
09-03-2003, 09:26 AM
Ohh..i though you are talking something really funny that are in Soul Calibur 2. Yup there are calling doin some big mistakes, be care ful when you' re doing some long range moves, you could fall off the level. ;)

Dre
09-03-2003, 10:20 PM
Well, its not funny at all really.. but when I complete a dungeon it never registers. I have to do the dungeons 2x b4 they turn blue.

ThaWatcher
09-04-2003, 09:46 AM
what a dope game!....

The Jackal
09-04-2003, 01:14 PM
dre it isnt that they dont register.... some things you do have to do twice cause the second time is a bit harder or has a variation to the challenge

Dre
09-04-2003, 01:24 PM
dre it isnt that they dont register.... some things you do have to do twice cause the second time is a bit harder or has a variation to the challenge

I see! I kept thinking that my game was messed up or something. Thanks for the clarification! IMO though, Namco should have made it a bit clearer when a challenge was supposed to be completed 2x. I'm sure I'm not the only one thats gotten a bit upset after spending 20 minutes in a dungeon to get the xp and gold for beating the boss and everywhere you could go only to find the damn square still red!

lethaldosex
09-04-2003, 09:49 PM
I am woundering if spawn has a hidden outfit some where....?

EHWfedPres
09-17-2003, 02:12 AM

No. but I made a thread anyway. Its not a big deal, nothing to lose sleep over, just calm down man.

GrimLin/Oddy
10-02-2003, 03:05 PM
i was in that lizardman temple level thingy and the enemy just did a backflip over the edge and got ringed out twice in a row lol, lizards prolly cant think right or sumthin...

btw, i rly wanna play with lizadman!! all my boxes are blue, im lvl 76, what should i do to get him?