PDA

View Full Version : EA s-Ports

Slider1981
12-18-2001, 01:27 PM
Is anyone else getting tired of EA on the Xbox already, or the gamecube for that matter. Every single game that comes out from EA is just a cr@ppy port from the PS2 version. Why do they port from the PS2, when they have this super machine called the xbox sitting right next to it. I hope someday they learn to create games that utilize each machines capabilities, instead of sorta considering Sony to be standard. Sony has a last generation system not a next generations system. Thats like porting games from the SNES to the Playstation, it's a rip off. I know i'm not buying anything from EA until they get something made right.

Ninja Scroll
12-18-2001, 01:34 PM
Will you people ever learn?

I dont mean no harm or anything but all you guys are always falling for EA's hyped up commercials.
Now I will be the first to say they make very attractive and excellent commercials, but it's all hype dog!
EA is trash, all they have done for the past 5 years is rehash everything and port it to everything and their grandmother yo!

You gotta give Visual Concepts/Sega Sports a try kid!
The 2K series is the best in da biz today tomorrow & next week!
All EA has is SSX, period. Everything else is just plain trash.

XAddict
12-18-2001, 01:35 PM
i have actually felt the same way. When the playstation and n64 were big i noticed that all of the EA sports games were 50 times better on the ps1. Im just wondering why that is. The Ea games on the xbox are not as good. I think EA Is a conspericay

Slider1981
12-18-2001, 02:56 PM
Ninja Scroll

I have to tell you that i owned a dreamcast and i love Sega Sports, they actually take time to make great games.

XAddict
12-18-2001, 05:38 PM
Dreamcast was better then ps2. THere sports games kept me up all night about 13 different times