PDA

View Full Version : timesplitters 2

spectre187
09-01-2003, 02:09 AM
im tired of hearing halo 24/7 it brings nothing good to the table that hasn't been done...

timesplitters 2 on the other hand has many many modes, similar to goldeneye, not original either, but very good game...better for multiplayer, although single player story is lacking a little...

i thought that this game deserved mention as I prefer it over the overhyped halo...i'm sure i'm not the only person in this world who thinks that, but maybe on this forum I am...

Trento52
09-03-2003, 07:53 PM
Hey i thought that game was so fun too because it reminded me so much of 007 for N64. I really liked it and it has fun multiplayer too. I wouldn't say halo is overhyped especially on this website. But timesplitters 2 is definatley a fun game.

Hugopolo
09-11-2003, 08:41 PM
I love it its one of the only games any of my friends ever play when they come over but it wasnt all that great as a sequel for me becuase i own the first one and a whole lot didnt change in it just more of everything

ghost 009
09-16-2003, 02:58 PM
Timespliiters 2 didnt remind me of goldeneye or pd THAT much. I would like another od cause a I like the weapons and it must have some blood