PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Starfighter SE

l Maximus l
12-18-2001, 02:14 PM
Well, folks..>I won this game from my favorite website in cyber space, namely XBoxAddict.com! I should receive it today or tomorrow...and I can assure you, I promise you all that I will write up a very thorough review on this game and give you all the scoop :)

It should be unbiased because, I'm not the biggest of all Star Wars fans. Don't get me wrong, I really love Star Wars, however, I'm not ~~Hardcore~~...in other words, I don't worship the "Force" or own a lot of Star Wars paraphernalia...but, hopefully this game will get me going! :D

So, I will keep you all posted! And, thanks, XBoxAddict! Keep up the solid work!

Tazilla
12-18-2001, 02:17 PM
I can't wait Max,...

I'm not very good at flying games,.. I would like to see your review of the game,...

Ninja Scroll
12-18-2001, 02:21 PM
Hey Waximus, since im your Ninja hero why go through the trouble of reviewing it when you can just send it to your role model to review for you?
Just kidding dog! Im happy for you that you won it, you deserved it!;)

l Maximus l
12-18-2001, 02:34 PM
For you both, Taz and Linda Troll....anything :D Who's bringing the beer?

Supperdog
12-18-2001, 07:36 PM
Believe me, its a GREAT GREAT GREAT game! (imho) you don't need to be good at flying games cause its NO flight simulator! it has arcade controls and arcade-ish action with smooth beutiful graphics and tight, fun gameplay! some missions can be a bit hard, but you'll overcome them and what a sense of accomplishment when you do!!!

AlBoogy
12-18-2001, 07:41 PM
I hope its a good game max. Ive heard bad things though. You deserve it and everything is good when its FREE. Its like going to a party and all they have is light beer, it might not be good but hey its free. lol

Frostberg
12-18-2001, 09:28 PM
Well ill try to win DoA3 tomorrow...and then thursday Xboxaddict is giving away THREE copies of starwars starfighter SE...not to mention the soundtrack after that...Im perfectly happy with my cel damage tshirt, but i wouldnt mind another game to feed my xbox addiction!