PDA

View Full Version : am i the only person here that hasnt played halo

crimson tide
09-01-2003, 01:15 PM
i have never played halo or had any intrest in it. i suck at fps but i will a least give games i suck at a try but i havent done it with halo. and i seen the e3 demo of halo 2 on my oxm demo and was not impressed is something wrong with me

Xbox Owner
09-01-2003, 01:23 PM
To be impressed, you have to have played halo.

But, I usued to suck at FPS, and hated all genres 'cept sports, but now FPS are my fave. genre because of Halo.

FuNkY mOnK
09-01-2003, 01:37 PM
There's nothing wrong with you it's not your cup of tea that's all. Although other's migth think you live under a rock or in a cave, but hey, fcuk em.

Shadow20002
09-01-2003, 01:45 PM
First of all, it's just normal that someone like you haven't not played Halo, even know what is relate what is it but it's ok. Are you just buying Xbox ? FPS are something relate exclusively on PC back in time but now, it's coming more in consoles than ever. :watchout:

Dre
09-01-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by crimson tide
i seen the e3 demo of halo 2 on my oxm demo and was not impressed is something wrong with me

Yes, something is wrong with you. Halo 2 has some of the best lighting I've ever seen in a game. To not be impressed by its technical achievements is something...

If you are however referring to the gameplay that seemed unimpressive to you, then thats a whole different matter. Not everyone likes FPS, but one thing's for sure -- Halo2 will be one of the best FPS's ever made, Halo2 will be the best FPS on Xbox.

DocHoliday78
09-01-2003, 03:20 PM
No its understandable if you dont like FPS. I hate racing games and the new F1 game is supposedly one of the best racers out there but i dont care. Some poeple might call me crazy about that one. I would suggest that you atleast try halo.

xthugking
09-01-2003, 03:58 PM
man, i started playing Halo like a week ago. I didnt buy ma xbox coz of Halo. I dont like shooting games. Im a racing and sports games freak.

Leo
09-01-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by crimson tide
i have never played halo or had any intrest in it. i suck at fps but i will a least give games i suck at a try but i havent done it with halo. and i seen the e3 demo of halo 2 on my oxm demo and was not impressed is something wrong with me

Dude if you saw the Halo 2 demo on your xbox demo disc, and haven't been impressed, then all I can say is that you are SICK!

And here is the cure.

Go to the store, rent Halo, play it and be impressed! PERIOD!

crimson tide
09-01-2003, 10:16 PM
you guys are right maybe i should try a game before i say i am not impressed with it. i suck at jap-rpgs and racers but i bought gt3, ffx, breath of fire dragon quarter, and kotor, i am mainly a fighter, adventure, platform, shooter, and anything japanese except rpgs so i think i will give halo a try and yes i got my x box at launch so its been 2 years i have done without halo.

Derek_Zoolander
09-02-2003, 12:52 AM
halo is an awesome game,you should give it a try.i couldnt drop the controller for 2 weeks.im pretty sure everybody else was the same as i was.i cant wait for halo 2 cause it looks awesome! it makes halo 1 kinda look bad :( because halo 2 is such an improvement in everything! ;)