PDA

View Full Version : New Xbox

GamerSince'76
12-18-2001, 02:55 PM
I just purchased my new Xbox today. Since I live in Canada I purchased an Xbox from a store that offered their own warranty. I purchased a two year warranty for my console. I have Nascar Thunder and NFL Fever. YESSS!!!

JeremyX
12-18-2001, 02:59 PM
All right eh!!! I'm glad our new buddy profiler can enjoy what we here enjoy everyday. No, not a cold one(Maximus), I'm talking about our beloved Xbox!!!!

terrapin
12-18-2001, 03:07 PM
ENJOY! Fever is an excellent choice :)

peyote
12-18-2001, 04:42 PM
yea, NFL fever is awesome. I rented Madden and then Fever and after it was due I only lasted a day before I decided I had to have it. Fever rulz. Play action is much better, IMO. I play at veteran level.

I've adjusted to the playbook not color-coding the 2nd and 3rd routes plays, but having 4 plays on screen at a time makes up for that (helps confuse the opponent a little more).

I wish it had internet play. This is a real bummer, although none of them have it yet. I say this because I doubt they'll make a new one in May for online. Sports games are gonna' be pretty cool online.

monkeyman
12-18-2001, 04:49 PM
yeah go you go x-box go this site go me go my mom go america go my cat

go x-box!!!!!!!!!!!!

im better then you said the x-box to the gc making the gc realize it was true

haha my cheap lil quote

Markus_Kalarkus
12-18-2001, 04:49 PM
yup im canadain 2 and im getting mine on xmas in like 6 days. with dead or alive 3 and halo good choices????:rolleyes:

XAddict
12-18-2001, 05:40 PM
Im hoping for NFL FEVER this christmas. Cant wiat