PDA

View Full Version : what are you guys like in ncaa 2004

crimson tide
09-02-2003, 12:54 PM
my teams are
1-the alabama crimson tide-because they are my favorite team
2-the arkansas razorbacks-because i live in arkansas and uport the hogs a little
3-the purdue boilermakers-because they are my favorite big 10+1 team

my offence is a spread formation 4 wide outs 1 running back to block and run draws in the shotgun and i run a 3-4 defence to stop the outside run and potion and the short pass and i run the dime to stop the long ball

AlBoogy
09-02-2003, 01:17 PM
<---- My team right there!

I havent played it for quite a while though. As soon as Star Wars KOTOR came out, ncaa has been collecting dust. But when I did play it was all about balance. A little dose of Frank Gore and A LOT of Kellen Winslow. Lets Go Canes!

BORNGD
09-02-2003, 01:18 PM
I always use teams that arent that good...

i am illinois this season...seems like when i pick the schools i really like, i just end up killing everyone

CrazyCougar
09-02-2003, 01:18 PM
My teams are

1. Penn State - my favorite team.
2. University of Louisiana , Monroe - My old alma mater.

I run the power option with penn state, and run the pa te post with Monroe (as my favortie plays).

I run the 3-4 defense also 90% of the time and switch to a nickel for longer pass situations. I like a delayed blitzed from my linebacker on passing plays also.

crimson tide
09-02-2003, 02:05 PM
how do you guys recruit i get the big strong run stopping linemen, fast corvrage linbackers, and super fast coverage db, ss, and fs and on oddence i get passing qbs, fast rbs that can block, and huge linemen, and fast wid outs when i am not in the shotgun i run the no back, singleback, and ace spread i like to use the tightend a lot because he can be unstopable

CrazyCougar
09-02-2003, 02:16 PM
Well first off I fill my roster holes. Then secondly I look to see where I am lacking young talent, ie : 3 senior LB and 1 Junior....I best start bringing some young blood in.

As for my primary picks, I usually try to snatch a top quality offensive player, like an RB, QB or WR. On defense, I like a fast secondary.

My favorite formations would have to be...Ace Trips Right, Maryland I, Pro Formation. I run shotgun occasionally, but I like to run the ball a lot.

crimson tide
09-02-2003, 03:03 PM
i like passing the ball because you can stop the clock everyplay, that helps if you get behind, and you can get big chunks of yards, and dont forget the run after catch, and when running the spread somebody is allways open all you have to do is find them

CrazyCougar
09-02-2003, 05:32 PM
Makes sense. Call me old school, I just love the running game.

DocHoliday78
09-02-2003, 06:37 PM
Wolverines 4 life.

crimson tide
09-02-2003, 07:37 PM
i can understand you likeing to run the football i am an ex highschool football player and i have seen the spread destroy teams including my team i do beleive that the spread is more complacated and requires more disipline but here in arkansas all the state champs run the no hudle spread or singleback it is starting to become popular with coaches here my old school which ran the wing-t is trying the spread now and they have become the #1 team in AAA beat that CURLEY WOLF PRIDE!!!!! Go Maroon And White!!!!!!!!