PDA

View Full Version : Your Otogi Gear

thrAsher
09-02-2003, 06:56 PM
Right now I'm on the "A Chilled Moon" stage (where you fight the red-headed stepchild demon) and have Raikoh's Soul Shrine sword (w/ full vitality), Dragon Level 1 spell, and the Mystical Beads equipped. I've only unlocked one special weapon, the dual Rune Scimitars, as of yet.

What gear do you equip for some demon slashing, tree bashing fun?

studepaber
09-02-2003, 09:08 PM
I'm only on level 4 where that high priest keeps bombing me with fireballs, grrrr..... I got the rune scimitars (name?) from the 3rd level for doing a 20 + combo. Good weapon and gets more hits than the sword you start out with. For magic I'm using the butterfly dealies.

darintenb
09-03-2003, 08:51 AM
deleted

Shadow20002
09-03-2003, 09:29 AM
Have all of you figure out the 300+ combos hit ??

Chaotic
09-03-2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by studepaber
I'm only on level 4 where that high priest keeps bombing me with fireballs, grrrr..... I got the rune scimitars (name?) from the 3rd level for doing a 20 + combo. Good weapon and gets more hits than the sword you start out with. For magic I'm using the butterfly dealies.

LMAO

yea this was hard :cuss: Took me a few trys to figure out the trick ;)

Chaotic
09-03-2003, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Shadow20002
Have all of you figure out the 300+ combos hit ??

The WHAT :huh:

thrAsher
09-03-2003, 09:46 AM
Supposedly one secret weapon requires a 400 hit combo or something crazy to unlock. And that Immortal dude on level 4 ticked me off when I finally got him. I'd thought I needed to kill all the skull guys and bust up all the towers or something.

Shadow20002
09-16-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by thrAsher
Supposedly one secret weapon requires a 400 hit combo or something crazy to unlock. And that Immortal dude on level 4 ticked me off when I finally got him. I'd thought I needed to kill all the skull guys and bust up all the towers or something.

Hey.. i know a good place to do it: in the forest when you need to destroy a crystal. When you destroy every pieces in the crystal, so the music pump up, and a lot of demons come out no stop (in the hundred ones). Use the staff of flames because you can damage every angle. I just slash somes and already in 107 combos. :wink: