PDA

View Full Version : Playin as a female

CharlieHustle
09-02-2003, 09:13 PM
Is there anything different if you play as a female in KOTOR? I am askin this is because i just finished light side and im about to start the dark side, and i thought the story must change a bit if I play as a female character. Can you tell me without giving any spoilers? i would appreciate it. If there is no difference, then after i finish the dark side, then i am givin this game to my lil brother.

thrAsher
09-02-2003, 09:18 PM
It's different. NPC's react differently. I've had a couple laughs already.

Lord Vivic
09-03-2003, 10:00 PM
I don,t particularly like playing as a female so I wouldn,t know.

Variation-XBA
09-03-2003, 10:55 PM
Do it on a MMORPG ;)

RudedogX
09-04-2003, 07:55 AM
You have a different romance angle. And I've also heard about the other reactions to you being female.

selowitch
09-05-2003, 11:57 AM
Too bad. I was looking forward to seeing my female Scout locking lips with Bastila. :wink: After all, who needs Madonna, Christina, and Britney when you've got those two? Now that's what I call hot stuff!

RudedogX
09-05-2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by selowitch
Too bad. I was looking forward to seeing my female Scout locking lips with Bastila. :wink: After all, who needs Madonna, Christina, and Britney when you've got those two? Now that's what I call hot stuff!
Nah, you just get Carth!http://www.ddclive.com/html/emoticons/puke.gif

I guess you like whiney little biatches as a female!:huh:

CharlieHustle
09-05-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by selowitch

Yeah!! i know i wanted to see two h0es make out too. Well, it would have been better if so cuz i would have made my char. a slut. Might as well send her to the cantina to make some "extra change". especially if she need some extra credits. I wonder if i would get some light side point or dark side point if i let my char give it up fast.

Spellfire
09-08-2003, 08:31 AM
-spoiler-

I just want to know if you are a chick, does that mean you were once Darth Revania or does it mean the Jedi Council both whipped your memory and gave you a sex change?

FragMaster B
09-08-2003, 05:01 PM
I just want to know if you are a chick, does that mean you were once Darth Revania or does it mean the Jedi Council both whipped your memory and gave you a sex change?

LOL!

Good question, I was wonderin that myself.

SlightlySycho
09-08-2003, 08:23 PM
Revan could be a female name. If you haven't noticed, I don't think there's an instance where Revan is referred to as a He or a She . . . except mayber during one of Canderous's stories. And even then, Canderous only says "he;" the dialogue script only says Revan. As for the Revan character model . . . it's fairly androgynous if you ask me.