PDA

View Full Version : Unreal???

Markus_Kalarkus
12-18-2001, 05:14 PM
Argh! im getting mixed messages!!! if somebody really knows plz tell me when unreal is coming out! that is the game i want vvvveeerrrryyy badly!!! so when? anyone know?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

xboxman_1
12-18-2001, 05:29 PM
Sometime in March.

studepaber
12-19-2001, 09:37 AM
It comes out whenever Xbox is ready to go online I believe.

Furio
12-26-2001, 03:12 PM
Unreal 2 or Unreal Tournament????

l Maximus l
12-26-2001, 03:55 PM
I'm guessing he means Unreal Championship. I understand that Unreal Championship is coming out when Microsoft announces this Summer's on-line gaming forum community :) Man, I'm so pumped!!!

Flex
01-03-2002, 10:02 AM
I pre-paid for my Unreal Championship at EB and they said it was coming out early to mid MAY 2002.

The Terminator
01-03-2002, 10:53 AM
Is Unreal Championship going to be good for those of us who can't go online effectively w/ our XBoxes, or no?

Spartan
01-27-2002, 12:32 PM
I reserved a copy at eb and they said its coming in march. but i went to their website a week later and it said its coming out in october.

ClayDawg52
01-31-2002, 09:25 AM
Unreal Championship is the only known unreal game coming out for XBOX at this point. Unreal 2 should be out around may for PC, and Unreal Tournament 2 is out for PC in like june or july - and Unreal Championship should be out shortly after that maybe a month or 2. UC will have a kick ass single player game, and multiplayer game both on internet and with other XBOX's - or at least thats what i hear...

www.unreal.com

ClayDawg52
01-31-2002, 09:32 AM
Unreal 2 is made for a kick ass single player game, but will still support multiplayer, from what i hear much like UT. UT2 is the sequel to UT and is going to be more like UT in that the single player isnt as involved and is made more for multiplayer - the single player you basically travel to five different worlds something like a water world, and egyption world, a jungle world etc. They're keeping many of the original weapons - maybe modifying them some, and adding a lot more. The redeemers gone, but on outdoor worlds you can tell a satellite to zap someone for you or something. I think theyre also adding some more combo weapons - like the ASMD shock rifle was (they might even be keeping the ASMD shock) and a flamethrower. They had a whole article in PC gamer i think, and for more info jsut go to that website i posted.