PDA

View Full Version : When Madden When

mattgame
09-04-2003, 11:02 AM
I'm hot CC. When is EA sending out those replacement discs or whatever they are sending to correct the most tragic error of all times. Okay, I exaggerate. If anyone knows what's good holla back. If someone from EA wants to reply by all means do so. The discs were supposed to be out around Labor Day. I hope EA ain't trying nothing screwy. See CC no cuss words.

CrazyCougar
09-04-2003, 01:27 PM
LOL, good man t-howell. And you're frustration is definitely warranted. Did you send in the pages requested to EA? I have not heard anything yet about the discs being released, but did send an email 2 days ago. Awaiting a reply.

mattgame
09-05-2003, 11:25 AM
I sent in all that stuff the day after Madden was out. I guess I'm being a little impatient. I will not deal with EA after this one. Fever and ESPN are better football games anyway. Thanks for your help Crazy Cougar.;)

Nathan j.
09-06-2003, 02:48 PM
hey guys is there a glitch in the madden 04 because mine is telling me that there is something wrong with the disc but i kinda figered it was my box and if there is could you tell me how to get a replace ment i would be a help

later

CrazyCougar
09-06-2003, 08:07 PM
Nathan, if its a dirty disc error, then that basically falls upon your xbox. Try getting a wet/dry brush dvd lens cleaner. It works wonders for my xbox when it decides to give me those errors.

As for a defect in Madden, the first titles that came out had a problem with importing draft classes from NCAA 2004. Thats the only problem that I know of.

mattgame
09-08-2003, 08:24 AM
And still no answer.

CrazyCougar
09-08-2003, 11:28 AM
Nope, not yet unfortunately. I am sure they are getting pummeled from every direction with emails.

bbchs_trash
09-08-2003, 01:57 PM
What all do you have to send in... and where too?

CrazyCougar
09-08-2003, 06:34 PM
You get an email from EA support stating what is needed and where to send it.

mattgame
09-09-2003, 08:34 AM
I went to Gamestop yesterday after I found out that they got a new shipment of Madden. Those worked fine. I suggest that if anyone has a bogus Madden trade it in, it should work out better.

Casper
09-09-2003, 08:36 AM
I didn't buy the game, just rented it and sent out the page in the book ;)

But in the email, they said after Labor Day, so I'd imagine that within the next week we should be getting them, but I got ESPN, so I'm not holding my breath. Hell, I'll probably even trade it in for something later in the month.

Robflare
09-23-2003, 12:17 PM
EA sucks major arse!!!! I'm in sales and I would not expect repeat customers if I commited a debacle like this one.

mattgame
09-23-2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Robflare
EA sucks major arse!!!! I'm in sales and I would not expect repeat customers if I commited a debacle like this one.

I still haven't gotten my replacement yet. I am gonna trade it in as soon as I get it for something else. I am done with EA.:mad:

Robflare
09-23-2003, 12:57 PM
I emailed support a letter as well. I asked them briefly when I could expect to receive my promised disk. In the interim I am totally becoming proficient at read n lead passing on NFL Fever and love it!! I'm hoping Fever upgrades their player models, animations, and stadium details big time, so I can completely dump Madden.

mattgame
09-23-2003, 01:07 PM
I emailed support a letter as well. I asked them briefly when I could expect to receive my promised disk. In the interim I am totally becoming proficient at read n lead passing on NFL Fever and love it!! I'm hoping Fever upgrades their player models, animations, and stadium details big time, so I can completely dump Madden.

You are the man sir! That's exactly what I'm doing!:cheers:

Robflare
09-23-2003, 01:21 PM
I'll send out a friend request to you on XBOX Live. Keep a look out for one from Rob Base. I'm mainly playing Fever and ESPN, but occasionally do some Island Thunder or Outlaw Volleyball as well.

mattgame
09-23-2003, 01:26 PM

Also, NCAA and anything else EA.

mattgame
09-23-2003, 01:30 PM
I'll send out a friend request to you on XBOX Live. Keep a look out for one from Rob Base. I'm mainly playing Fever and ESPN, but occasionally do some Island Thunder or Outlaw Volleyball as well.

I appreciate that. As soon as I get back online I'll look you up( I get on this site at work. As you can see, I do no work.) :)

Robflare
09-23-2003, 01:36 PM
Same here. I'm a headhunter for accounting and finance professionals and am sitting at my desk taking a break now, so I'll send out an invite tonight if I get a chance. My wife is 5 weeks away from our first baby, so she may be breaking my balls to do something!

mattgame
09-23-2003, 01:50 PM
Same here. I'm a headhunter for accounting and finance professionals and am sitting at my desk taking a break now, so I'll send out an invite tonight if I get a chance. My wife is 5 weeks away from our first baby, so she may be breaking my balls to do something!

Congrats! We'll hook up.

canadianboi3
10-05-2003, 01:15 AM
I just got mine, and I have to say, I am quite ****ed. I put in a rush mail delivery to them, and my letter was supposed to get there the next business day, and I mailed it on about the 29th or 30th of August. The thing my disc came in said they mailed it out on September 26th. Almost one full month after:cuss: