PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Counter-Strike Box Shot

Shadow20002
09-04-2003, 01:43 PM
ToTheGame.com has the shot up for your viewing pleasure. From what I've seen and been tracking of this game it looks like it has a bunch of additions that Counter-Strike: Condition Zero will be bringing to the PC, I'm not sure if the single player is there, but I know many of the models and weapons from CZ seem to be finding there way into the Xbox version of Counter-Strike.

http://www.tothegame.com/bilder/gaminfo/screenshots/counterstrike_xb/boxshot_us_large.jpg

Snoopy7548
09-04-2003, 02:00 PM
i might get it, but only if its cheaper than 50 bucks. because i already have it on the pc, and theres really no point in getting it for the xbox. but it'd be cool though...

Brevity
09-04-2003, 02:47 PM
Ok I think it sucks,,,I dont like it. Not that it matters to the game or really ne thing but since you mentioned it I dont like that cover.:eek:

Ford Mustang
09-04-2003, 02:55 PM
I might pick this game up also. I have it for the PC, but I don't play it on PC. I play Day of Defeat instead. I hope they will have more Half-Life mods on Xbox, because most of them are great games. Day of Defeat especially.

Snoopy7548
09-04-2003, 04:27 PM
yeah, i sometimes play the pc version. ive been playing for like, 3 years hahha. and im still not that good, but its cool. but i dont know if im gonna get the xbox one. i mean, its probly weird with a controller and stuff. but ill definitely rent it. it's probly really cool on xbl:)

DocHoliday78
09-04-2003, 05:33 PM
That is one ugly box, need to get that yellow out of there.

prakeem
09-04-2003, 05:36 PM
Ok, thats great, but when is this damn game going to be released. Stop loitering in our emotional minds :cuss: (not you shadow)

Also, thats an unusually large helmet.

Edit: just checked your other tread...December 5th....hmmmm, "waiting" is truly a disciplined form of art.

Variation-XBA
09-04-2003, 06:55 PM
Its one of my most wanted this season :) Just hoping it has classic PC levels in it... or at least later on for download.. :)

SnoochyBoochy
09-04-2003, 09:18 PM
definately on my list of games to pick up. looks like the box has a good lineup for winter/spring

Adawg
09-04-2003, 09:36 PM
I think Im going to get it. I have it for Pc and liked it but so many people cheat online with it...Mods and stuff.I think that its going to be really cool I'm going to get it.

Nosferatu187
09-04-2003, 10:20 PM
its just cover art people relax.. I cant wait to give this game a rental.. Its gonna be suhweet

SnoochyBoochy
09-05-2003, 07:55 AM
I WONT RELAX, I WONT! I'M GOING TO RENT ALL OF THE COPIES IN THE WORLD SO YOU CAN'T!!! AND I'M GOING TO BUY SIX HUNDRED COPIES SO I CAN HAVE MORE COPIES THAN EVERYONE ELSE!!!

Dyslexic Chaos
09-05-2003, 08:28 AM
ok....

Anyway, I think I will pick this game up, unless something like Unreal 2 is rocking my world at the moment. I never had a good PC to play CS on, so I've had to go to a PC LAN store to play it online or with friends on LAN etc.

Shadow20002
09-05-2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by SnoochyBoochy
I WONT RELAX, I WONT! I'M GOING TO RENT ALL OF THE COPIES IN THE WORLD SO YOU CAN'T!!! AND I'M GOING TO BUY SIX HUNDRED COPIES SO I CAN HAVE MORE COPIES THAN EVERYONE ELSE!!!

Look like you are a rich huh ? Or else, should i call addict to Countet-Strike ??

SnoochyBoochy
09-05-2003, 08:49 AM
i wish i was rich. i just decided to freak out when Nosferatu told everyone to calm down... :eek:

JR Alberda
09-05-2003, 09:27 AM
DAY OF DEFEAT ROCKS! THEY NEED TO MOD OR RELEASE THIS GAME BY ITSELF.

I WILL GET CSTRIKE FOR THE XBOX

studepaber
09-05-2003, 09:57 AM
Nice find shadow. I'll definitely be getting this game (although I didn't really play much of CS on the PC, played R6 religiously instead) and hope it comes out in Nov/Dec.

Just discovered this is my 1000th post, woot! I guess I won't make a post all about it, maybe I'll just drink an extra beer tonight :cheers: :D

PapaSKooT
09-05-2003, 05:38 PM
I wouldnt put my life on it, but i'm willing to bet that the cover was faked/For illustration purposes only

[list=1]
The XBL bar is HUGE... the black part is half of this box, but on live games, it takes up about a quarter
The man on the right... is that a hole in his beret...?
[/list=1]

Duke
09-05-2003, 06:27 PM
Looks more like a protein stain to me.

I think you're right skoot. It looks just like a box cover eb would make up. Didn't even think about that.

rough_rida
09-05-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by JR Alberda
DAY OF DEFEAT ROCKS! THEY NEED TO MOD OR RELEASE THIS GAME BY ITSELF.

I WILL GET CSTRIKE FOR THE XBOX

I know its kida off topic but do ya know if Day of Defeat is comin out for Xbox?

EDIT: does anybody know?

Motoko
09-05-2003, 09:36 PM
Regardless of whether it's real or fake, it sure is ugly as hell.

Yellow...? Yuck.

OC Noob
09-06-2003, 02:52 PM
It has to be fake, the Counter-strike for XBox is Condition Zero right?

I read a huge write up on it and they said it is the same as the PC version of CZ only it will have upgraded graphics and a few extra things like a coupkle of exclusive weapons and MP maps.

The single player game looks really good too. This game should be a must have for all XBox owners.

ps they are going to make aiming more console friendly too, but I'm sure most people guesses that.

Diddy
09-06-2003, 03:27 PM
CS will rock either way, and I cant believe you all are flipping out over a picture, damn. Youre not playing the box, tards!

LMAO protein stain!

Dyslexic Chaos
09-06-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Diddy
CS will rock either way, and I cant believe you all are flipping out over a picture, damn. Youre not playing the box, tards!

LMAO protein stain!

EXACTLY. I am going to get this game the day it comes out. BTW, diddy, why aren't you in SOF2 so much anymore?