PDA

View Full Version : best games to get for christmas old and new...cheap and expensive

Wolfboy_888
09-04-2003, 05:45 PM
Its almost that time of year again and for once i actually have almost complete control of what ill get for christmas...that being said which xbox games that are out currently and ones that will be coming out do you think i should get ..they can be cheap sleepers (hey turok for 7 bucks is a good deal even though it is an average game) or expensive hits like Kotor...here are the games i already have....keep in mind i like any genre but am mostly into any shooters..

Games i already have

Halo (duh)

Brute force

Tony hawk 4

madden 2004

nfl 2k3

ncaa football 2k3

2 demo discs 19 21

splinter cell

dead to rights

silent hill 2

max payne

simpsons road rage

nhl hitz 20-02

thanks addicts!

Ford Mustang
09-04-2003, 06:51 PM
It really depends on what kind of games you like. If you like RPGs, get KOTOR and Morrowind, best 2 out there. If you like FPS, go for Return to Castle Wolfenstein, it's a great game. If you like racing, there are a few good racing titles out now too. The easiest way to find out is to go to Wal-Mart or whatever and just check out what they have in their case. I don't know about yours, but my Wal-Mart has a TON of Xbox games.

DocHoliday78
09-05-2003, 12:42 PM
If you are looking for cheap, just hit up the platinum hits. 20 bucks a pop wont set you down that much and there are some decent games. The are old but good like THPS4 and DOA3.

Matt Freegard
09-05-2003, 01:44 PM
If cheap and chearfull is your thing get...
1.Dead or Alive 3
2.Amped
3.Unreal Championship

If"the best is yet to come"is your thing wait for...
1.Amped 2
2.Unreal II
3.Top Spin

Course...
1.Halo 2
2.Fable
3.Half Life 2

Out of the blue question of the day=Does NFL Fever 2004 allow Guests online or custom soundtracks?

Shadow20002
09-05-2003, 03:07 PM
MGS 2: Substance :o