PDA

View Full Version : The most comfortable Xbox ever

ChiZel_MunKee
09-05-2003, 03:24 PM
The Xbox Recliner (http://forum.racesimcentral.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1197967#post1197967) I guess the winner gets to sit in the chair? :huh:

Shadow20002
09-05-2003, 03:26 PM
Cool though !!

LynxFX
09-05-2003, 03:32 PM
That is pretty slick! He even got the eject and power button up on the side.

Only downside is the power, lan, video and audio cables have to run across the room.

Fanboy5000
09-05-2003, 03:42 PM
One Word:

Pimp.

jelgiad
09-05-2003, 03:46 PM
try bringing that one to your bud's lan party:D

thrAsher
09-05-2003, 03:53 PM
Pretty nice upholstery job, there. Plenty of room for your ass to grow from sittin' in front of the tube playing games, too. ;)

This mod makes me think of my brother's little project. He's in Korea, and he's been sending out all these cool parts for his Tiburon. He's getting out in a couple months and is planning on putting his "extra-special" Xbox in his car when he puts all his new parts on. He's got a couple LCD screens for it already, and plenty of know how to get the job done. When he's got it up and running, I'll be sure to post pics.

trabucles
09-05-2003, 04:10 PM
woaw man!! pretty amazing.. xbox addict should let this dude show his crib. Maybe he has a bed combined with a fridge... :watchout:

LynxFX
09-05-2003, 04:12 PM
Yeah these type of xbox mods are pretty sweet. Definately post those pics of his car when he is done and gets out of Korea. I assume that's what you meant by 'gets out' unless he is doing some hardtime down there. :D

I actually am in the planning stages of doing something similar. Not a chair but it definately won't look like an Xbox when it's done....or a pc for those wondering. :p I just have to get the guts to start cutting with the dremel. :eek:

ChiZel_MunKee
09-05-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Lynxfx-XBA
Yeah these type of xbox mods are pretty sweet. Definately post those pics of his car when he is done and gets out of Korea. I assume that's what you meant by 'gets out' unless he is doing some hardtime down there. :D

I actually am in the planning stages of doing something similar. Not a chair but it definately won't look like an Xbox when it's done....or a pc for those wondering. :p I just have to get the guts to start cutting with the dremel. :eek:

Good luck man. Make sure you take pictures. I'd like to see what kind of mod you're doing.

El Latino Mafioso
09-05-2003, 04:33 PM
If he did all that I wouldn't doubt he's got a chip in there...:cuss:

l8ter

rough_rida
09-05-2003, 04:41 PM
hey i know the guy that made that chair.:cheers:

rough_rida
09-05-2003, 04:42 PM

Only downside is the power, lan, video and audio cables have to run across the room.

Its wireless. He found something at a store in Britain.

thrAsher
09-05-2003, 04:44 PM

Yeah, he's in the Army. I'm the one more likely to do hard time, really. :p

You're a brave man, Lynx. If I had the $ I would contemplate a mod, but as it stands, my Xbox is staying as is. I do have a couple PS1's I could toy with, but really, why would I? I think it'll be fun just helping my brother get his setup together.

shapoopy
09-05-2003, 04:55 PM
wow man thats tight

DocHoliday78
09-05-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by rough_rida

Its wireless. He found something at a store in Britain.
How the hell did he make it wireless? That is amazing.

wbio
09-05-2003, 06:06 PM

the guy that made it said that he is getting a wireless audio video thing set up, and he has wireless controllers, and he could get the wireless ethernet adapter things too, and then put an outlet right under the recliner. I'll try to find a link to where he posted this...

EDIT: Here's a thread he made at another site: http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?act=ST&f=24&t=96853&

The Jackal
09-06-2003, 12:30 AM
haha thats sweet... but for sure in time that guys gonna turn into a fat mess

wbio
09-06-2003, 06:58 AM
he should have built it into a big sofa so all 4 people could sit on it, lol

luke72
09-06-2003, 09:23 AM
couldn't see anything. i'll have to try later.:huh: