PDA

View Full Version : Info on the Xbox

KboT
09-06-2003, 06:03 PM
I finaly got my Xbox tonight and I was wondering could somone give me a link that has just overall info on what the Xbox can do, Like how to connect Xbox Live, how to connect Lan Parties, the Insides of the Xbox, how to switch Harddrives and stuff like that.

Thanks, KboT.

Seawolf1
09-06-2003, 06:35 PM
Did you try www.xbox.com ?

This was the first place I looked when researching my Xbox purchase.

Flood
09-07-2003, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by KboT
I finaly got my Xbox tonight and I was wondering could somone give me a link that has just overall info on what the Xbox can do, Like how to connect Xbox Live, how to connect Lan Parties, the Insides of the Xbox, how to switch Harddrives and stuff like that.

Thanks, KboT.

first off, congradulations on getting an Xbox

Seawolf said it right....xbox.com has all the hardware specs for the Xbox and info on how to sign up for Xbox Live

as far as swapping hard drives, not only will that void your warrenty, but can damage your xbox. either way, we don't allow discussion of internal modification of Xbox's in the XBA forums.

hope to see you around more :)

KboT
09-07-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Flood-XBA
as far as swapping hard drives, not only will that void your warrenty, but can damage your xbox. either way, we don't allow discussion of internal modification of Xbox's in the XBA forums.

Oopos sorry boss didn't know that ;)

But yeah I have found a nice litte site that telling how to connect the Xboxs using Lan, and some other info.

Does anyone know the Internal Specs of the Xbox?

Xorg
09-07-2003, 05:54 PM
try reading the back of the box the xbox came in