PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Selling Like Crazy. Crazy!! Arggg

Satch
12-18-2001, 10:05 PM
well i basically knew im getting xbox for xmas. we went to babbages. thats where i need to get one because i have over a hundred dollars in credit there already. we got there and they are completely sold out and cant keep them on the shelf. this is a very good thing but a very bad thing for me. i probably wont be getting an xbox for xmas people. :( :( :( i hope you all enjoy yours. man i was wanting to get up on xmas and open it up and play it, but i guess ill have to wait till after xmas to get one. the funny thing was that gamecubes were EVERYWHERE!! even the people working at the store were surprised by the sales of the box. they were laughing about how they were drowning in gamecubes. oh well. good for xbox, bad for me. this sucks.:(

Crazy Joe
12-18-2001, 10:12 PM
that sucks dude

Dave
12-18-2001, 10:15 PM
The stores are selling out of Gamecube and Xbox fast in my area. I will see on or the other in a store 1 day, and they are sold out soon after. Only system relatively easy to find is PS2.

Untouchable
12-19-2001, 12:01 AM
I saw like 5 xboxs at best buy the other day, when I went back a couple hours later, all gone.

Integra Man
12-19-2001, 12:19 AM
i went to futureshop and just saw maybe 15 20 of them sitting there i was so surprised. havent seen any game pubes:p

Viper
12-19-2001, 02:55 AM
go to comp usa :) they don't have the xbox on shelfs there. U have to ask them in order to see the xbox :)

Everybody comes in and thinks, because there is not a xbox on the shelfs its sold out.

greetinx

l Maximus l
12-19-2001, 01:07 PM
I had a buddy buy one on-line recently from KBtoys.com . I figure, if you can get it on-line and then buy games at the store where you have $100 credit, that you will be in good shape :) Give that site a shot...if not, then you might have to tough it out.

By the way, I like how you worded your original post......you clearly communicated that it was a great thing that XBox is doing well, but, that it kind of sucks that you can't find one yourself...lol....I can only imagine the feeling...but, that's life...You'll get one soon after, though...hang in there, buddy!

Lightwave Freak
12-19-2001, 01:10 PM
well ive only been able to find 1 or 2 xbox's. Mainly at a few gamestops so i think that they are selling pretty fast...

Ninja Scroll
12-19-2001, 01:31 PM
Best Buy is your best bet little trooper dude!
I got mine their last Thursday (Best Buy @ Pentagon City, VA). Those cats had over 30 of dem joints son!
Best Buys all across the country always get shipments EVERY week! Check there every Tuesday or Thursday!

Note: you have to buy it at the customer service line exclusively, so be prepared to wait in line.

azn_hitman
12-19-2001, 01:43 PM
i am enjoying my xbox for sure... it was wirth every cent that i spent on it... all the games that i got was awesome and the upcoming ones are awesome too... hope you'll get yours on xmas holidays...

batman46st
12-19-2001, 02:19 PM
my fried who has been waiting for xbox as long as i have (over 9 months) forgot to whake up real early with me the 15th to go get the xboxes now has to wait after xmas and maybe he'll get one... and yes we've been to a lot of stores probably over 15 im including my small town gaming stores. they all keep telling him nope come bak after xmas lol by the way man i thank you for saying that its good for xbox that they're selling real fast but it sucks for u cause u dont have one.. most people would had put xbox sucks just because of that.... n its not fare i know but hey its like i told my friend the early bird gets the xbox or something like that... laterdude

NO-KIDS-STUFF
12-19-2001, 03:45 PM
Hey satch, you could always go with the gamecube and wait for mario sunshine. J/K, im sorry that u are not able to find one.

XAddict
12-19-2001, 05:29 PM
well i know the guy that works at EB. You told me when i should get there and he would "save" one for me. But everwhere where i am are sold out of both. But dude it wont be the same with out X-box on X-mas

Wolf1171
12-19-2001, 05:40 PM
Electronic Boutique in the mall close to my house had 10 of them on Monday.

anuj
12-19-2001, 06:08 PM
Circuit City has 'em in my area...I mean i literally just walked in one day and asked and the guy hooked me up with it!! You should call before you go and ask them to hold one on the side and find out if they have it...

Satch
12-19-2001, 06:30 PM
well, thanks for the advice. thank ya also for realizing that i love that the xbox is doing well but that at the same time it sucks that i cant get one. well, we dont have any best buys around here i think, and circuit city is ALWAYS sold out in my area.:( somebody also mentioned that it wouldnt be the same without it on the actual xmas day...i totally agree. i wanted so freakin bad to wake up on a chilly christmas day and play it. oh well...im still keepin my head up cause at least i know that i will eventually get one. and who knows, i might even end up getting lucky and get one on christmas.:) we'll see. YO MAXIMUS! BEER AND XBOX!!! WOO HOO!!!!! lol

XAddict
12-19-2001, 07:36 PM
Dont worry pretty soon everyone will posses Xbox

Tempest87X
12-19-2001, 07:47 PM
At best Buy the had like 20 xbox on a crate in the store and like 20 more on another display thing. When i came back two days later they only had 15. 25 in two days. They have like 60 ps2s also!:D