PDA

View Full Version : just beat kotor-texas sized spoiler

crimson tide
09-07-2003, 04:19 PM
it was hard but malak went down i am the new dark lord of the sith and i looked the part i had the old sith lord mask from one of the sith tombs, the old sith lord gaunlets from one of the sith tombs, i had darth revens robe, and i had the sith lightsaber you earn from the sith academy+one of the sith lord swords you find in one of the sith tombs you know the sword that poisins enemies on contact. i had all the dark force powers and my stats were balanced perfectly between combact-strength 20+dex 12 and force power-wisdom 20 i was a soilder and jedi counsler i used two handed fighting and was so evil i only got one light side point so what was your charecter like

AlBoogy
09-07-2003, 04:20 PM
I didnt see any spoilers in there. You just posted your stats and armor.

crimson tide
09-07-2003, 04:30 PM
i know i forgot to put them in after i beat malak he sucked up to me like a first grader to his teacher then dies the sith fleet controled by bastila and her battle meditation kick the republics a** and the republic flagship is blown up next thing i know i am on the sith home world in front of a bunch of sith while bastila is sucking up to me more than malak did the end happy now

Dyslexic Chaos
09-07-2003, 04:40 PM
Nice, I beat it on Lightside and only had 2 dark side points for me (one was killing Juhani :(). BTW, this is in the wrong Forum, it should be in the RPG forums.

CarGuy
09-07-2003, 08:58 PM
Holy crap use some punctuation!! :yikes:

RudedogX
09-08-2003, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by CarGuy
Holy crap use some punctuation!! :yikes:
My thoughts exactly. But anyway, try the light side. Much tougher. I beat it on the light side first, and then dark side. The dark side was simple in comparison, but much more fun because of being absolutely evil.

Shadow20002
09-09-2003, 10:14 AM
Can you tell me approximatively how you long you go through it ?

crimson tide
09-09-2003, 01:45 PM
it took me a while because i did a lot of side quest. and i tryed the light side once and got bored so i started over plus the light side force powers a weak and ***. plus its more exspensive.

this is for carguy and rudedogx ........................................................
?????????????????????????????????????
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy now