PDA

View Full Version : Most anticapated Xteme sport game?

ramprider0
09-07-2003, 09:30 PM
Okay I want to know which game out of MTX:Mototrax,MX Unleashed,Tony Hawk underground and Amped 2 which one everyone is dying to get I myself am looking forward to MTX:Mototrax because of the crisp looking graphics and the sence of speed you get. But Mx unleashed also looks good so I just wanted to know what everyone thought?

Variation-XBA
09-07-2003, 09:38 PM
Out of those I'm waiting for Tony and Amped 2 :)

thesecreted
09-07-2003, 11:23 PM
non of them i truly would like to buy except maybe amped 2 'cause i snowboard myself from time to time

Viper87227
09-08-2003, 09:48 PM
Amped 2 and THUG I am definatly looking forward to, but MX Unleashed will own all of them. MTX Mototrax doesnt stand a chance. Rainbow Studios have brough us both of the exelent Motocross Madness titles along with a few other extreme sports games (Splashdown, ATV Offroad Fury). Honestly, I think MX Unleashed looks better than MTX, and I know it will be a helluva lot better core game. To bad it's not coming until Winter (spec. November) 2004... a whole nother year!

ramprider0
09-09-2003, 04:24 AM
yeah mx unleashed is going to be good but I have high hopes for this cause its live enabled it says that its going to have a track editor and the sense of speed is far superior than mx unleashed! I think if they got good track design and controls they might have a great game hopefully nothing like jeremy mcgrath's supercross world was I would like to hear from someone who has played this game @ E3!

check this out!
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2003/e3/0512/all_travispastranamotox05120900_screen003.jpg

speedbuggy76
09-09-2003, 05:15 AM
Definitely Amped 2! I'll probably get Tony Hawk, but I'll get Amped 2 the day it comes out. Plus it's online, unlike Tony Hawk, sadly (!!EA SUCKS!!).:cuss:

l Maximus l
09-09-2003, 03:39 PM
AMPED 2!!!!!!!! BOOOOYA!!!

ramprider0
09-09-2003, 03:54 PM
OMG I just found these at left fields site anyone remember excitebike these guys made it and their making MTX I have a feeling I'm going to be playing this for along time!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.left.com/images/screenshot/screen248.jpg

ramprider0
09-09-2003, 03:59 PM
BTW Xba you guys really need to add these to mtx's game profile page so people can see what its like!
http://www.left.com/images/screenshot/screen050.jpg

ramprider0
09-09-2003, 04:03 PM
Okay last one for now looks pretty cool the way he has the bike leaned over like that!
http://www.left.com/images/screenshot/screen114.jpg

l Maximus l
09-09-2003, 04:34 PM
If the same developers that made Excitebike 64 that are making MTX, it'll definately be worth picking up. I loved Excitebike 64

Pennywise1982
09-09-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by speedbuggy76
Definitely Amped 2! I'll probably get Tony Hawk, but I'll get Amped 2 the day it comes out. Plus it's online, unlike Tony Hawk, sadly (!!EA SUCKS!!).:cuss:

The Tony Hawk games aren't made by EA .... :huh:

TheY're made by Neversoft and published by Activision. Each time a game isn't online it doesn't mean its made my EA... :watchout:

ramprider0
09-09-2003, 04:53 PM
Yeah they are the ones who made excitebike and you can check it out @ www.left.com

kenji
09-09-2003, 06:09 PM
What we really need is a paintball game. I think that that would be so sweet. You could make your own team, buy all of your equipment, play in tournaments or pick-up games, and it would all be multiplayer with online and game link support. The entire thing should be in first person too. I wish.

Viper87227
09-09-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by kenji
What we really need is a paintball game. I think that that would be so sweet. You could make your own team, buy all of your equipment, play in tournaments or pick-up games, and it would all be multiplayer with online and game link support. The entire thing should be in first person too. I wish.

Not that this has anything to do with extreme sports, but yeah that would be cool. The only think though is paintball games never seem to do the real sport justice. Every paintball game ive played blows. Camping witha paintball gun by your side is fun in real life, but doesnt translate to games well. If someone could find a way to make a good game, id be all over it

ramprider0
09-09-2003, 06:53 PM
I'd probly rent a paintball game but how much fun could a paintball game really be to someone that doesn't play paintball in real life I think ghost recon is good enough for me tell me what features would make it fun I just don't see how it could be a good single player game?

Viper87227
09-09-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by ramprider0
I'd probly rent a paintball game but how much fun could a paintball game really be to someone that doesn't play paintball in real life I think ghost recon is good enough for me tell me what features would make it fun I just don't see how it could be a good single player game?

It would be more fun for someone that hasnt paintballed than someone who has. Paintball isnt a fast paced shooting game like people think it is. One team hids the other team hunts for them. Its fun in real life, but with a game it gets boring. Its the pain that keeps you on the edge in real life, you dont get that kind of motivation in a video game

ramprider0
09-09-2003, 08:01 PM
thats what I'm saying like hunting games their fun at first but after awhile they get boring paintball is fun in real life (I should know I've been shot in the eye) but they are too slow paced on single player anyway but system link or live would be fun but I don't have live and neither does alot of my friends so the probly wouldn't be too great other than that!

kenji
09-09-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Viper87227

Not that this has anything to do with extreme sports I thought paintball is considered as an extreme sport.
Paintball isnt a fast paced shooting game like people think it is. One team hids the other team hunts for them. Its fun in real life, but with a game it gets boring. Its the pain that keeps you on the edge in real life, you dont get that kind of motivation in a video game Very true, but this is only one type of game. I forgot about this. I've only played a couple of paintball games, and they did suck, but they could have been so much better. The game that I loved that I can't find anymore was the online paintball Splatterball where a lot of people played online and you hit eachother or capture the flag. That was a lot of fun. I wonder if anyone has any idea of the game that I am talking about.