PDA

View Full Version : Fable

Leo
09-08-2003, 09:23 PM
I cam't wait for Fable! The E3 2003 Trailer on OXM number 23 looks awesome!

If you owned Fable, who would you be Evil or Good? I would be Evil first, the I would be Good.

If you wanted to be Evil what would you do in Fable? If you wanted to be Good what would you do in Fable?

Whould you be a Warrior? Or a Wizard? I would be Warrior.

What do you think of Fable?

Release date January 15 2004. Want the source for release date? Go to www.ign.com or www.gamespot.com

Gamespot says it comes out on January 15 2004. Ign says it would come out in Q1 2004 witch is January 2004. Check it out.
You could also go to www.xbox.com

Here is the Fable's official site www.fablegame.net Cool flash game! Tell me what you think of the release date and the game site.

Please reply!

Sencerly Leo. Thank you

Cryogenic Pyro
09-08-2003, 09:34 PM
I'm going to be a warrior, and, Q1 isn't just January. Q1= January, February, March. I love the site layout, and can't wait for this game.

Leo
09-08-2003, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Cryogenic Pyro
I'm going to be a warrior, and, Q1 isn't just January. Q1= January, February, March. I love the site layout, and can't wait for this game.

Yeah sorry for the q1 mistake. I just forgot about February and March.

Variation-XBA
09-09-2003, 01:21 AM
Wow.... went to the real website and that popup thing with the mini"games" is really impressive.... figures, I went evil ^_^

SPARTAN VI
09-09-2003, 01:53 AM
Yeah, that was a cool website. I was evil, too. :p

thrAsher
09-09-2003, 03:17 AM
I'm excited about this game, too, but please, Leo, don't take the meds your parents keep feeding you. Ritlin is dangerous.

Shadow20002
09-09-2003, 09:35 AM
Hey, i visit the site each day just to play the mini-games funny as hell. :P

By the way, i wish and hopefully that this gonna release in january for sure. :o

mattgame
09-09-2003, 10:00 AM
Leo, I'm gonna call you Leo Getz. Leo Getz the info don't you Leo. Sometimes a little back asswards but you get it. Fable will be great though Leo......, Leo? Are you still there? No Leo, there are no such things as Xbox fairies with green wings come back thru the light Leo......... ;)

JR Alberda
09-09-2003, 10:40 AM
XBOX website says winter 2003 for this title. To me that says that they are pressing for the holiday season (ideal for sales) but that it could definitley go longer.

Duke
09-09-2003, 10:43 AM
I'm guessing longer. Pretty sure I've read that it will definitely be out after holiday. Of course I've read that'll be out in Nov. too, so whatever.

Whatever it takes, if this is really deep enough, I might even go good first.

Leo
09-09-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Shadow20002
Hey, i visit the site each day just to play the mini-games funny as hell. :P

By the way, i wish and hopefully that this gonna release in january for sure. :o

Yeah me too. I think about this game every single day of my life. I am very worried about release date. :confused: :confused:

FINISH HIM!!!

Stormlord
09-09-2003, 05:21 PM
It might be the best RPG for Xbox. Big Blue Box is thinking of bringing it to the PC. Hopefully they'll finish it for Xbox before the port is under way cause it could possibly hurt the Xbox's release. I say keep it as an Xbox exclusive cause we need titles like these to boast about the box. :cheers:

Leo
09-09-2003, 10:48 PM
What kind of quests or tasks you wanted to be in Fable? I mean what kind of missions. DO you thinks there is going to be a quest about saving people from a Dragon, or save people from a prison?
How about saving a village from a monster attack? Would't that be cool? Do you think there are such quests in Fable?

I am sorry to post a lot of Fable posts, but I am so excited about this game that I can't stop talking about it.

The quests that I listed here is my imagination. Please let me know your quests imagination. You could list as many quests as you want.

Please ansewr all my questions.

Thank you.

Please Reply.

Sencerly Leo.:D :D

SPARTAN VI
09-09-2003, 11:50 PM
Saving a field from a monster attack... that has been done very many times. If not a village, then the world. One example would be from Majora's mask (I think, or OoT) where you have to kill all the ghosts attacking a farm.

I'd rather have Splinter Cell assassin type missions. I imagine there will be plenty of them, but I'm not the most original person, either. :p

l Maximus l
09-10-2003, 12:45 AM
I sincerely hope that there will be Covenant forces in Fable...as well as the Master Chief...Warthogs with canons and rocket launchers, flame throwers, lots of vehicles, huge multi-player maps, ATVs, and the often heard "Killtacular!" hitting my 5.1 DD SS system :D

Oh wait....... :watchout:

CarGuy
09-10-2003, 06:15 AM
There hasn't been an official word yet on when it will be released. I visit the developers forums and the general belief around there is it will be released spring 2004. Peter Molyneux has said this in numerous interviews lately, but they werent US interviews so it's raised a bit of controversy.. We'll see i guess..

mattgame
09-10-2003, 01:14 PM
Let's all just cross our fingers and hope.

TuffEagle88
09-10-2003, 04:03 PM
^
^
^
What matt said.

DOOM
09-11-2003, 08:19 AM
EvIl!:eek:

FragMaster B
09-11-2003, 05:19 PM
I sincerely hope that there will be Covenant forces in Fable...as well as the Master Chief...Warthogs with canons and rocket launchers, flame throwers, lots of vehicles, huge multi-player maps, ATVs, and the often heard "Killtacular!" hitting my 5.1 DD SS system

Oh wait.......

:cheers:

Eloquently put Maximus! My thoughts exactly! A little banshee death from above action wouldn't hurt either.

TuffEagle88
09-11-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
I sincerely hope that there will be Covenant forces in Fable...as well as the Master Chief...Warthogs with canons and rocket launchers, flame throwers, lots of vehicles, huge multi-player maps, ATVs, and the often heard "Killtacular!" hitting my 5.1 DD SS system :D

Oh wait....... :watchout:

did you forget what forum you are in?:rolleyes: Gosh some of you people think about one thing and one thing only- Halo. :wink:

FragMaster B
09-11-2003, 08:49 PM
did you forget what forum you are in? Gosh some of you people think about one thing and one thing only- Halo.

It is... "the one";)

Bradster
09-11-2003, 09:00 PM
i would be evil, and slaughter all the children i can see, if possible (im not goth)

Ugunnalose
09-11-2003, 09:20 PM
i would be good. cept im gonna drink a lot in the game and they said tahts bad so ill be both :watchout: