PDA

View Full Version : Release Dates on Games...(question)

bbchs_trash
12-19-2001, 10:54 AM
Does anyone know exactly on release dates on the games that are being released in Deceber and which will be the ones to buy. I know I am getting Max Payne and Silent Hill 1, but what else is there to get that'a qorth my money? I will probably wait for the launch gaes to come down in price and I will buy them used Summer of next year. Thanks for anyone who replys...

l Maximus l
12-19-2001, 11:58 AM
XBoxAddict.com (this site) actually has a section where you can "Find games" and you can search by availability. Simply scroll to the bottom of this page, select XBoxaddict.com (or just type it in to go to the home page)...then, you will see a tab that says "Find Games" on the top...and then it will give you a series of ways to search for them...one of them is by availability...that should answer all of your questions :) On each game that you select, it tells you exactly or approximately when they are coming out. Rumor is that Silent Hill is coming out this month and Max Payne is already out (I own it). If anthing, Silent Hill 2 will be available in the beginning of next month...but, check out the link...It's very informational. I hope that helps, buddy :)