PDA

View Full Version : 6 dayz till xbox!!!

Markus_Kalarkus
12-19-2001, 12:04 PM
yah 6 more days till i get my xbox im very excited. any ideas what accerories i shud get with it? i already have halo extra controller and DOA3. anyother accerories i sould get ya'll?:confused:

l Maximus l
12-19-2001, 12:14 PM
It sounds like you are set, buddy :D You will get more games as time goes on...but, those are both solid titles. But, in my opinion, I believe that DOA3 is better when playing against a buddy...but, it is the most beautiful fighting game I have ever seen! :)

If your TV has an S-Video input in the back, I would strongly recommend picking up an Advanced A/V Pack...it is simply a five pin female connection on the back of your TV and it will be labeled as "S-Video". If you don't have it, don't worry, the RCA cables that come with your XBox will do just fine :) The "S-Video" will simply give you richer color and a crisper image in comparison, but, you won't notice a big difference, so I hear, if your TV is smaller than 27" in size. I hope that helps, buddy! Oh yeah...and have fun!!! :D

MadDawg276
12-19-2001, 12:19 PM
Waiting sucks. I am in the same boat with you. Christmas is going to be awesome. :):) :)

XAddict
12-19-2001, 05:31 PM
If you like Dvd's get the playbakc kit. I got mine yersterday and WOW it blows ps2's out of the water (not leterally)