PDA

View Full Version : Max Payne 2...december 3rd

Shadow20002
09-10-2003, 11:22 AM
Homelanfed points out that the Official Max Payne 2 Website reveals that the game will be shipping for consoles December 3rd, about two months after the PC release.

About Max Payne 2
In 2001, Max Payne arrived to set the benchmark for action gaming, earning countless awards and revolutionizing the genre with cinematic combat sequences fuelled by the groundbreaking use of slow motion and compulsive narrative-driven gameplay. Now, working together with Rockstar Games' New York-based production team, Remedy has combined Max Payne's hallmark gameplay with all new innovations and unmatched production values.

Source@ (http://www.rockstargames.com/maxpayne/)

DocHoliday78
09-10-2003, 12:40 PM
So this is offical right? They wont be dealying it i hope. The game looks awesome with the new graphics and everything. It will be a good Xmas title to obtain. Nice find btw.:cheers:

mattgame
09-10-2003, 02:26 PM
I didn't think Max Payne was that great of a game anyway. I am not all that excited, I'll probably rent it first.

Evil_Dr_Beefy
09-11-2003, 05:14 PM
Mmm..i don't know...they seem to have a nasty habit of pushing things back to next year...:watchout:

Liquid Gears
09-11-2003, 09:37 PM
Thanks shadow, I've been waiting forever for a release date on this game.

El Latino Mafioso
09-11-2003, 09:40 PM
I will get it only for the pc.... I got the first one for pc so I will stick to the format..l8ter :cheers:

Variation-XBA
09-11-2003, 09:42 PM
There's like no hype for this at all...I'll just end up renting it most likely.

Liquid Gears
09-11-2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Variation
There's like no hype for this at all...I'll just end up renting it most likely.

I totally agree with ya on that

l Maximus l
09-12-2003, 01:09 AM
I think this new Max Payne is going to be so much more updated that it's not even going to be funny. I'll definately check this one out...and the rental store first, though :)

DocHoliday78
09-12-2003, 01:17 AM
Yeah i am with Techi, the pc one was the best by far with all the mods. Once again mouse and board rule the controller (with shooters atleast)

Spaztic
09-12-2003, 08:41 AM
Definatly going to be renting this game! It only took me 2 days to beat the first one!

RudedogX
09-12-2003, 08:44 AM
After the first game...rental. Nothing more to say, I don't want to waste 50 bucks on a game I'll beat in 10 hours.:confused:

studepaber
09-12-2003, 08:46 AM
This is one of my more anticipated titles this year. Remedy is said to set new standards in bullet time with this game and ragdoll physics makes the game even better. I'd like to see more types weapons, like a chaingun ohhhhhh, maybe a flamethrower or something. The new Max also doesn't have a grimacing constipated look and the graphics look much more polished. Can't wait till December!

mattgame
09-12-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by studepaber
This is one of my more anticipated titles this year. Remedy is said to set new standards in bullet time with this game and ragdoll physics makes the game even better. I'd like to see more types weapons, like a chaingun ohhhhhh, maybe a flamethrower or something. The new Max also doesn't have a grimacing constipated look and the graphics look much more polished. Can't wait till December!

Do you think it can get any better than ETMs' version of bullet time?

DIGITAL
09-12-2003, 05:12 PM
im gonna rent this one ,the first one was just too short

DocHoliday78
09-12-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by t_howell

Do you think it can get any better than ETMs' version of bullet time?
Thats not very hard to do....

studepaber
09-12-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by DIGITAL
im gonna rent this one ,the first one was just too short

I read in a preview that the sequel will be longer, how much longer is still up in the air.