09-10-2003, 02:22 PM
Link no workies.

Says product is unavailable.

mattgame
09-10-2003, 02:24 PM
Okay, I give up what's the deal?

Casper
09-10-2003, 02:58 PM
Well, it was working this afternoon, it was Clone Wars, Tetris Worlds Live and 2 months free of XBL.

And Knight, why the http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/images/icons/sleeping.gif ? Shouldn't you be happy that they were offering a new package rather than diss it?

Knight
09-11-2003, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by Casper-XBA

And Knight, why the http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/images/icons/sleeping.gif ? Shouldn't you be happy that they were offering a new package rather than diss it?

Because they could do better with chosing the games in the package. How about one good game and not two so-so games?
Or better yet a free Platinum Hit.

A Bundle with a copy of DOA3 would make a great package.

Seawolf1
09-11-2003, 06:54 AM
Considering when I bought mine I got 1 controller and not even a demo disk that packege sounds nice to me. Hell you get a decent game in the clone wars and two months to play it online as well.
They already lose money on these Xboxs so what else do you want? 5 new release games, 4 controllers, and a free year of LIVE? LMAO Jeesh

RudedogX
09-11-2003, 08:15 AM
Let's face it...the first packaged bundle worked wonders. Since this one has a star wars game on it, they're probably hoping for some loyal star wars fans to come to their aid too. Plus both games are compatible with Live.

Knight
09-11-2003, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by rudedogX
Let's face it...the first packaged bundle worked wonders. Since this one has a star wars game on it, they're probably hoping for some loyal star wars fans to come to their aid too. Plus both games are compatible with Live.

What I want is for them to have a bundle that will push sales big, but they could have done a better bundle.

Dre
09-11-2003, 08:39 AM
Clone Wars sucks. And doesn't Tetris Worlds Live come with the XBL kit? Pretty crappy package if you ask me. They should make a kit where you can choose a platinum hit of your choice or something.

Knight
09-11-2003, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Dre
Clone Wars sucks. And doesn't Tetris Worlds Live come with the XBL kit? Pretty crappy package if you ask me. They should make a kit where you can choose a platinum hit of your choice or something.

Yup Tetris does come with the newer XBL kit so does a demo of Mechassault. A chose a free platinum would be the best way.

Knight
09-11-2003, 08:49 AM
Here's what they should do buy the syetem you a free platinum hit, if you buy the system with a XBL kit & a game that's $40 or more you get two platinum hits.

mattgame
09-11-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Knight
Here's what they should do buy the syetem you a free platinum hit, if you buy the system with a XBL kit & a game that's $40 or more you get two platinum hits.

Agreed.

LynxFX
09-11-2003, 02:52 PM
Look around. There have already been bundles with free Platinum Hit titles. Just because MS won't do it officially doesn't mean stores haven't already.

Toys R Us, Circuit City, Mediaplay, CompUSA and EB have all done a bundle like this.

mattgame
09-11-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Lynxfx-XBA
Look around. There have already been bundles with free Platinum Hit titles. Just because MS won't do it officially doesn't mean stores haven't already.

Toys R Us, Circuit City, Mediaplay, CompUSA and EB have all done a bundle like this.

I thank you.

GrimLin/Oddy
09-11-2003, 03:32 PM
it prolly beats the sega gt and radio jet set pack -.-

GrimLin/Oddy
09-11-2003, 03:33 PM
i dont know how to add that pic normally ffs

DocHoliday78
09-11-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Lynxfx-XBA

EB has great bundle deals all the time. And knight i dont know why you are complaining about the bundle deal you already have an xbox. I am sure microsoft has a better idea of what they are doing than you do.

xXx-Tricky-xXx
09-11-2003, 06:14 PM
at walmart you get splinter cell and mechassault with your xbox free

mitchrules1
09-11-2003, 10:11 PM
Cool but link dont work for me either

Adawg
09-16-2003, 12:56 AM
man I think that any game an controllers are good when I got the xbox..I didn’t get any games or controllers...I think that the games might suck but I payed $300 for no games. I ended up paying $400 dollars for halo, Xbox and controllers.

l Maximus l
09-16-2003, 01:46 AM
If you ask me, it's a sad sight to see anyone who hasn't purchased an XBox yet.

I work part-time at an electronics retailer...I always get pumped up and nearly shed a tear when I sell an XBox...but, I don't know whether to laugh or cry when someone asks for a PoS2. WTF!? It's older than my grandma's wooden tampon :argue1:

lethaldosex
09-16-2003, 01:51 AM
I agree man.