PDA

View Full Version : totally rip off

rune holm
12-19-2001, 01:25 PM
surfing the net hungry for xbox news, i stumbled over this site

www.xboxusersgroup.com

it is to say the least very similar to this one. So my question is who ripped who off - or are the two sites related in some way.
Plaese someone answer me

Ninja Scroll
12-19-2001, 01:38 PM
Yo slim!
your right, their are very little simularities but I say screw them.
I dont care how good or crappy they are, im not gonna give'em a try (maybe a little peack) yo.
My home is xboxaddict.com kid! I love these cats in here.
Anyways, did you do any research on them before posting this thread?
Like when were the discovered, or founded?
Dog, bring da heat or step off, aight!

P.S. Ninja's dont like coppy cat websites! We katana cut hoe's foe dat mess!!!:D

l Maximus l
12-19-2001, 01:42 PM
Anyone have an Ebonics/English translator? :D

rune holm
12-19-2001, 01:45 PM
"very little simularities"..... they are identical Ninja Scroll try browsing around a little on their site

besides i´m not saying they´re any better than xboxaddict (they´re alike though lol) i´m just wondering thats all...don´t you....

l Maximus l
12-19-2001, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by rune holm
"very little simularities"..... they are identical Ninja Scroll try browsing around a little on their site

besides i´m not saying they´re any better than xboxaddict (they´re alike though lol) i´m just wondering thats all...don´t you....

Rune...dude, you will get to know Ninja Scroll as time goes on...lol...he means well...he's just kind of playing with ya :D I define Ninja Scroll as a "Likeable wierdo" :D

Ninja Scroll
12-19-2001, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

LOL@Maximus!!!:D

Wa yo need one of dem foe when you gotz me dog?
Yo Super Hero Ninja Role Model!;)

rune holm
12-19-2001, 02:19 PM
yea i know he´s a little weird, i can tell by the post of his i have read, there usally funny though.

well my ebonic isn´t too good - only know it from movies like menace2society (wich is great fun)

but seriesly that site www.xboxusersgroup.com is identically with this one!

Ninja Scroll
12-19-2001, 02:34 PM
yea i know he´s a little weird, i can tell by the post of his i have read, there usally funny though.

well my ebonic isn´t too good - only know it from movies like menace2society (wich is great fun)

but seriesly that site www.xboxusersgroup.com is identically with this one!

yo rune holm, welcome to "Xboxaddict IS Ninja"!!!!
I try to stay funny & fresh gags and slang for people to laugh at on here.
But a far a yo ebonics goes, come on!! Menace2Society?
That movie rules, but it's old school cool!
Peep out 'Friday', Next Friday, and anything w/ dudes like Chris Tucker, Chris Rock, ect. Cats like dat!

rune holm
12-19-2001, 02:40 PM
old school - oh you´re not gonna like this i´m allso watching fresh prince and wayans brothers show....

i´ll check out the fridays movies. Are you a real "brother" or just
white chocolate

LynxFX
12-19-2001, 02:43 PM
xboxusergroup was the first xbox site I found and used to visit. Infact I found this site through theirs. Only problem was that they don't have many users and boards are quite slow.

scottmackey
12-19-2001, 02:49 PM
How's that a rip-off of this site? Both sites are about Xbox, both are green and both use vBulletin as their forum software. Other than that they are completely different.

rune holm
12-19-2001, 02:52 PM
yea by the look i got when i was there it looked a little quiet - but i can never tell because of the time zones ( i´m from europe)

to Ninja Scroll : so xboxaddict.com is the rip off site!! but it´s still DA FUNKIEST (hows that for ebonic)

rune holm
12-19-2001, 03:05 PM
yea your prob. rigth. besides i don´t know anything about software or hardware (or wetware for that matter)

but their forums are alot alike even though they use the same software i.e. the same forums and stuff

Ninja Scroll
12-19-2001, 06:38 PM
old school - oh you´re not gonna like this i´m allso watching fresh prince and wayans brothers show....

i´ll check out the fridays movies. Are you a real "brother" or just
white chocolate

Yo, Yo, Yo rune holm!
Actually im part Black & part Puerto Rican kid!
hows that for a mixed breed slim?

You still watching Fresh Prince & Wayans Brothers? lol! :)
I honestly prefer Martin over Prince, but it's all good. Their all funny ass shows son!

skoot182
12-19-2001, 09:21 PM
Word

l Maximus l
12-20-2001, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by skoot182
Word

LOL...dat der wuz funny ass $%*^, homey! Oh yeah, word to yo motha :D Sheeeeeeeeeit!!!

Ninja Scroll
12-21-2001, 09:18 AM

LOL...dat der wuz funny ass $%*^, homey! Oh yeah, word to yo motha :D Sheeeeeeeeeit!!!

Yo waximus, stop trying to be super dizzzuper cool like your Ninja hero! I know you wanna be like ME and all so it's all good.
I see im rubbing off on ya!
Oh well, that's what a Ninja Super Hero is foe dog!:cool:

Lightwave Freak
12-22-2001, 08:19 AM
i dont like their dark background so i wont give them a try. Its depressing!:(

Imported
12-22-2001, 09:44 AM

*Laughs*

K Dawg
12-22-2001, 05:07 PM