PDA

View Full Version : Madcatz

Chr0nik
12-19-2001, 01:43 PM
Just bought another 2 controllers for my Xbox. Now I have 4.

I bought 2 original Xbox controllers made by microsoft, but the 2 I just purchased are made by Mad cat.

They are great and they cost me 20 less each.

Next I am going to purchase the high definition AV pack from Madcatz which is 15 bucks cheaper.

Anyone have any opinion on Madcatz accesories, I find them great

l Maximus l
12-19-2001, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Chronik
Just bought another 2 controllers for my Xbox. Now I have 4.

I bought 2 original Xbox controllers made by microsoft, but the 2 I just purchased are made by Mad cat.

They are great and they cost me 20 less each.

Next I am going to purchase the high definition AV pack from Madcatz which is 15 bucks cheaper.

Anyone have any opinion on Madcatz accesories, I find them great

You know, I hear that they have a nice feel and stuff, but, I understand that they have a slow button response and they can break easy because they are not as durable as the genuine XBox controllers. This is only what I have heard, therefore, I can't give you a first-hand opinion. I hope they work out great for you...But, it is my preference to stick with the genuine controllers because if I get too used to them and I go somewhere else (let's say, a buddy's house) and I use a genuine XBox controller that I am not used to...I would be irritated... This has happened in the past... Personally, I just stick to the genuine XBox contollers, personally...but, I hope they do well for ya!

Chr0nik
12-19-2001, 01:53 PM
It was more of a financial factor more than anything, with the tax i saved roughly 50 dollars canadian, that is almost enough for me to buy a game.

They also come with a lifetime warranty.

I dont intend on using the madcatz controller to much, it is more for my ritual friday night Xbox party.

Now we can get some serious multiplayer going on.

l Maximus l
12-19-2001, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Chronik
It was more of a financial factor more than anything, with the tax i saved roughly 50 dollars canadian, that is almost enough for me to buy a game.

They also come with a lifetime warranty.

I dont intend on using the madcatz controller to much, it is more for my ritual friday night Xbox party.

Now we can get some serious multiplayer going on.

Cool, dude...nice technique :D Just don't let your drunk buddies throw them on the floor...Man, I can't stand that! Now that I think of it...I need another frosty one :D

Chr0nik
12-19-2001, 02:00 PM
Ahhhhhhh...... Beer................