PDA

View Full Version : RAW is War

Chr0nik
12-19-2001, 01:48 PM
This Game looks like it is going to rule.

I hope it lives up to the hype.

The graphics are stunning, I hope they do not comprimise gameplay though.

Raw Is War (http://www.thq.com/wwf_raw/Movies.asp)

Ninja Scroll
12-19-2001, 01:50 PM
hey little trooper kid!
You can get all excited as you want, but you will be drooling your little behind until Febuary 2002 foe dis game yo!
One word for ya.............. DELAYED!!:(

batman46st
12-19-2001, 01:52 PM
i really cant say anything i dont have it yet! but for wat ive read everything is gonna rule i honestly hope its like wrestlemania2000 for n64 i remember how much fun i had with that game(question though) we will be able to put our own intrance track to our creat a player right??? i figured with the being able to rip tracks from a cd into the xbox we will be able to have this feature.. ah even if we dont it still gonna be a kick ass game... but i want it to rip the lamas ass if it lets us do that.

l Maximus l
12-19-2001, 01:53 PM
Man, that game looks better and better. I think I will talk a buddy into buying it... I have 8 games at the moment! lol...they are keeping me plenty busy :D I would love to play this game! Thanks for the streaming vid, dude :D

Chr0nik
12-19-2001, 01:55 PM
Where did you see that it is being delayed, I put a pre-order on it.

Man, I was looking forward to having it during the holidays.

Ninja Scroll
12-19-2001, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Chronik
Where did you see that it is being delayed, I put a pre-order on it.

Man, I was looking forward to having it during the holidays.

where did you pre-order it at? Call and ask them and they will tell you dog.
THQ offical confirmed it this week. Go to videogames.com and go to the news link.
I was sad to hear this news myself being a wrestling fan:(

But THQ said it was delayed to pollish it up an make it the best title it can be!
So aparently this games still has a few tweaks to be fixed.

P.S. Booker T. is GOD:p

Xboxmaster2001
12-19-2001, 03:04 PM
i pre ordered mine at EB and they said it's not?

NO-KIDS-STUFF
12-19-2001, 03:50 PM
Im in the same boat as CHRONIK, I was hope'n to be eating X-MAS leftovers, sippin egg nog (not really), beating the hell out of the UNDERTAKER. Now I have 2 wait until early Febuary. 1!

Integra Man
12-19-2001, 05:21 PM
man any info on raw is war i know everything if u have any questions let me know

Slash10
12-19-2001, 08:11 PM
I want to know who is going to be in the game that wasnt shown in pictures or videos. Anyone find a list anywhere????