PDA

View Full Version : I don't think Rare is doing anything...

thesecreted
09-11-2003, 07:15 PM
Well they do have some video game projects going, none that are too impressive though. They look all kiddyish. I thought microsoft gave them lots of money :huh: soo umm... when are they going to "get to work"

SPARTAN VI
09-11-2003, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by thesecreted
Well they do have some video game projects going, none that are too impressive though. They look all kiddyish. I thought microsoft gave them lots of money :huh: soo umm... when are they going to "get to work"

Yeah... Conkers Bad Fur Day, not "kiddyish". ;)

Hugopolo
09-11-2003, 08:17 PM
Wouldnt be cool if Rare came out with a Jet force Gemini Sequel?
but it seems they care more about making that dumb ghoulies game and KAMEO or whatever

Viper87227
09-11-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by SPARTAN VI

Yeah... Conkers Bad Fur Day, not "kiddyish". ;)

Tru dat. Conker is the complete opposit of a kids game. Dont let its cartoonish look confuse you, the dialoge is more than adult oriented. If you want your kids to hear that, go for it, but i'd rather not melt my childs brain ;)

l Maximus l
09-11-2003, 09:02 PM
By the way, Microsoft didn't give Rare any money at all...Microsoft straight out bought the company :D

But, anyway...My greedy, filthy hands are rubbing together as I grin with an evil laugh while I sit here wondering what bad ass game is going to be announced :cool:

Variation-XBA
09-11-2003, 09:45 PM
Soon as some PD screens come out, you'll be impressed... :)

RudedogX
09-12-2003, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Hugopolo
KAMEO or whatever
Kameo may seem kiddie, but the game play is very good and the story line seems to have a lot of potention. I know this since I actually played the demo quite a bit at E3. There were only a few games I went back to for a second or third taste of, and this one was one of them. Don't underestimate this game. It'll definetly surprise quite a few people!:cheers:

DIGITAL
09-12-2003, 11:27 AM
theres a really good story on rare in the new XBN

Casper
09-12-2003, 12:19 PM
I know I've said this before, but I'm waiting for 2 games from Rare - Conkers and Killer Instinct - I want that dam fighter and hope they decide to do it, but I doubt I'm that lucky.

jelgiad
09-12-2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Casper-XBA
I know I've said this before, but I'm waiting for 2 games from Rare - Conkers and Killer Instinct - I want that dam fighter and hope they decide to do it, but I doubt I'm that lucky.

you stole my post. I cant wait for a new Killer Instict game. If rare dont come out with one for xbox, ill learn them a thing or two....:watchout:

RudedogX
09-12-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by jelgiad

ill learn them a thing or two....:watchout:
You're inbred huh?:rofl:

DocHoliday78
09-12-2003, 01:34 PM
All i want is Perfect Dark and Conkers. I never had a chance to play Conkers and people have been saying i missed out. Oh and like casper said Killer Instinct would be badass to have.

jelgiad
09-12-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by rudedogX

You're inbred huh?:rofl:

ill learn you a thing or two also:cuss:

Shadow20002
09-12-2003, 01:54 PM
When the time come with Perfect Dark.... :o

RudedogX
09-12-2003, 01:59 PM

:yikes:

RDX runs outta thread laughing

:rofl:

Viper87227
09-12-2003, 03:36 PM

:yikes:

RDX runs outta thread laughing

:rofl:

promises ;)

Hugopolo
09-12-2003, 03:45 PM

Kameo may seem kiddie, but the game play is very good and the story line seems to have a lot of potention. I know this since I actually played the demo quite a bit at E3. There were only a few games I went back to for a second or third taste of, and this one was one of them. Don't underestimate this game. It'll definetly surprise quite a few people!:cheers:

I still would rather them bring out a sequel to one of there already good games instead

jelgiad
09-12-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Hugopolo

I still would rather them bring out a sequel to one of there already good games instead

sequels are good....but everything cant just be sequels, otherwise there would be no truely original games out there and we'd all be playing pong 2003 right now

OC Noob
09-12-2003, 11:50 PM

lol

Didn't they just release the names of 3 more titles due out from rare before the end of 2k4? Not including grabbed by Ghoulies and Conkers.