PDA

View Full Version : OXM mentions KOTOR content download.

FragMaster B
09-12-2003, 12:25 PM
Anybody else notice this? The back of the mag that lists what MIGHT be on the disc next month says there is a chance of KOTOR downloadable content. WTF. I would think it would come over LIVE first... wouldn't it?

And while we're on the subject... still no info on downloads is there? I have no clue how'd they do it, but some new quests would be nice. Please! NO MORE damn weapons/armor. Too damn much of it already.

RudedogX
09-12-2003, 12:33 PM
Haven't heard anything yet about what they plan, but I haven't been over to Bioware's site recently either. I'd suggest checking there.

FragMaster B
09-12-2003, 12:53 PM
Did some searching... sounds to be nothing but new items.

CarGuy
09-13-2003, 09:20 AM
In Bioware's forums the Devs are talking about how they're still working on getting the PC version out and they dont really have a release scheduled yet. But, yea it's just supposed to be new items. Hopefully really COOL items.:cool:

pepitonet
09-14-2003, 10:18 PM
i would like a few new crystal so i can power up my light saber even further as far as other weapon i careless(this is a start wars gameand you are a jedi i can't think of anyone that uses anything besides jedi weapons)

Kortiz
09-15-2003, 01:05 AM
more force powers maybe? more misc. weapons? more power ups? more gear to wear?

Duke
09-15-2003, 11:18 AM
It's nice and all, but new items? Wow.

Would have held on to KOTOR if there were new quests or something. Great game, but a few new items just don't add to replay value for me.

FragMaster B
09-15-2003, 01:27 PM
What Duke said. There are TOO many damn items as it is. How are new items worthwhile at all?