PDA

View Full Version : XBN (issue 10) oct-nov

Brevity
09-12-2003, 12:26 PM
This is a must buy issue easy. More and more I find that I am really likeing XBN, it like its made for ppl with a brain. Thats because its not "just" screenshots, which are nice. But there is alot of information to read. I can fly through most of the mags I get like OXM, b/c there is not alot to read and find out about. XBN while stig a mag and thus not long offers a little more for me to read. That said this issue 10 is the bomb for many reasons, (Cover is True Fantasy Live). I just loved this big article about Matrix lived out in Japan, for real it got me excited to see something like that. I would scan it for you but I have done that B4 with not a good reception so just buy it you lame asses. Next The whole TFLO article is great and very informative, with plenty of screen shots I dont think I have seen. I will for sure be giving this game a look when it comes out. Though IMO it will not be as good as FFXI. However I do admit it may just be that these two games are two diffrent creatures and thus should be looked at as such and not compaired. If thats the case they might be seen as equally good for very diffrent reasons. Well as you get it please tell others what you thought about it, I say its the best issue they have ever put out.

JR Alberda
09-12-2003, 12:37 PM
COol i may just pic it up. 1 thing though

"I would scan it for you but I have done that B4 with not a good reception so just buy it you lame asses. "

are you not the same brevity that got all made when someone posted a IGN preview, because you are supposed to be a member to see it?

Or was that someone else, if so I am sorry. If not then what the hell made you change your thinking?

Brevity
09-12-2003, 02:31 PM
I am THE BREVITY, no others I know of. But I sure the hell would never get "made" hehe, at something like that. Got the wrong cat, dawg.:cheers:

JJaX
09-12-2003, 03:22 PM
Yeah i got my issue last week. Im pretty excited about TLFO or whatever its called.

DIGITAL
09-12-2003, 04:43 PM
yeah i read it last week ,very good issue