PDA

View Full Version : What's New in Xbox Live 2.0

Shadow20002
09-12-2003, 02:00 PM
My Xbox Live: Friends and Scoreboards on the web

The brand new and totally improved Xbox.com has been launched. Current Xbox Live members are in for a real treat with fresh new functionality that will allow you instant access to your Friends List and Xbox Live Scoreboards.

Keep your friends close…
As soon as you sign in to your My Xbox Live area you’ll be able to see who's online and what they are playing. You’ll also be able to take in your hectic gaming schedule and view those all important pending games and check through your friend invites (Form an orderly queue please!). You’ll probably see mates online right then so you can go and join their game in the time that it takes to say ‘plug in the Xbox’.

…and your enemies closer
Signing in will give you access to check out a whole universe of scores, yours, your friends and most importantly your rivals! You can view the info any way you like: Check out the top 100 gamers on the Leaderboard or see who is 50 above or below you! You can even search for a Gamertag for someone whose been giving it the large one on the mic – let’s see if they are really as good as they say!

Let me at it!
Now the revamped Xbox.com site has launched you can link your Gamertag to your .NET Passport account which will instantly place the Friends and Scoreboard information at your fingertips. If you don’t link your Gamertag or you haven’t subscribed to Xbox Live yet then you’ll still be able to check out the Top 100 Gamers for each game and see their scores if you have a Gamertag.

This is only one of the ways that Xbox Live has become the heart of online gaming.

Continued at Xbox.com (Check the menu over on the left)