PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone

mdooz
09-12-2003, 05:57 PM
Hey everyone. I just joined. I want to know what are some good upcoming Xbox games other then HL2, Halo 2 and Ninja gaiden. i got my Xbox 2 weeks ago so I don't know much about it's games. If you list a game, can you please have a brief description or something? Thanks

Brutus
09-12-2003, 06:07 PM
BRUTE FORCE

Here is a game that is so addictive, I can't seem to put it down. I love the mature elements of the game. Like when a you gun someone down and they roll down a hill, lifeless. It's pretty tight!

The best thing about this game though is the seamless, "friendly help" The AI is the best ever. In any game! Period.

If you have yet to give this game a whirl, pick yourself up a copy of the latest Official Xbox the Magazine. There you can give the game a go and judge it for yourself.

Also on the disc you will find the overly addicting Otogi, and who can overlook the best looking Soul Caliber II?!

You made the right statement there. There are a whole lot more games than HALO 2, 1/2 Life 2, and Ninja Gaiden. But those will be beautiful. You came at just the right time, Mdooz. You've got nothing but luscious Xbox goodness coming at you till Xsquared is released!

SPIRIT OF VENGAR!!!

-Brutus!

shapoopy
09-12-2003, 06:09 PM
eh brute force is OK get maxpayne or doa 3 DTR MC2 MM3 RTCW or UC

mdooz
09-12-2003, 07:39 PM
Thanks for the replies guys. I allready got SC2 and am going to get Halo and KOTOR soon. I don't think I'll get DOA3 since I can just borrow it form my friend and I'm not a huge fan of fighting games. I had MAx PAyne for PS2 and beat it so no point in getting it again. I will check out BF and Otogi though. Otogi I heard is a sleep hit.

Chaotic
09-12-2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by mdooz
Otogi I heard is a sleep hit.

That it is ;)

l Maximus l
09-12-2003, 11:19 PM
Get XBox Live if you have broadband internet...It's a must...then pick up yourself a copy of Ghost Recon: Island Thunder.

Also, pay special attention to Rainbow Six: 3 which is coming soon. It's supposed to have a lot of the same elements as Ghost Recon but in more of an urban setting...and it will have graphics up there with Splinter Cell. Also, pick up the XBox version of Splinter Cell while you're at it :D

Definately get Halo...that should be your next game...period.

Leo
09-13-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by mdooz
Hey everyone. I just joined. I want to know what are some good upcoming Xbox games other then HL2, Halo 2 and Ninja gaiden. i got my Xbox 2 weeks ago so I don't know much about it's games. If you list a game, can you please have a brief description or something? Thanks

Get

Halo 2 Didn't came out yet
DOOM 3 Didn't came out yet
Fable Didn't came out yet BEST GAME EVER! Read my Fable thread in the forum.
Ninja Gaiden Didn't came out yet
B.C.Didn't came out yet
Brute Force In stores.
Mrrowind in stores
SoulCalibur 2 in stores
Dead To rights only 20$ i's like MaxPayne only harder and better. In stores
Blood Wake In stores
Halo In stores
Hitman 2 In stores
Spawn Didn't came out yet

Fable - Description

Play from a 15 age year old boy till death and become a legend.
Be Evil or Be good. Kill people or Help People.

The Story.

You are a start the game as a 15 year old boy. His family has been murdured. Don't worry it's not about revenge. You have to guide yourself now.

The game

Go to town talk to people. Help them, grow in power and become a Hero. Fight monsters of course , save people from danger. and become good. Go to tow, be rude, be mean, kill people for no reason. Let people suffer and become a Evil man. It's a great RPG game. Go to www.fablegame.net official site or go to www.ign.com for screenshots and Trailers. Have fun. Looks awesome!

Check out the pic

mdooz
09-13-2003, 08:36 AM
Holy **** Fable sounds awesome
What is BC?? I've heard people say that, but have no idea what that is. I am going to get Halo. Hopefully, it comes in the mail today. I'm getting KOTOR for $32:) so that should be here by the end of next week. Halo 2 is a must buy for me. I love the multiplayer in Halo although I get my ass kicked in it because the people I play it with have halo so their good, but now I'll have Halo and kick their asses:D