PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Solid 2

Mcren
12-19-2001, 05:30 PM
When is it comming? I must play it!

NO-KIDS-STUFF
12-21-2001, 08:03 PM
Theres not a set date for MGSX, but from what people have been saying on some of the message boards it's still not certain if it's coming to the XBOX at all. IM JUST CROSSIN MY FINGERS FOR A SET RELEASE DATE. 1!

Radman
12-25-2001, 12:44 AM
I'm a Metal Gear fan and so are all of you i think. I want to know if it has been anounced officialy or not, i dont want to buy a ps2 so please tell me it has been anounced.

l Maximus l
12-26-2001, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Radman
I'm a Metal Gear fan and so are all of you i think. I want to know if it has been anounced officialy or not, i dont want to buy a ps2 so please tell me it has been anounced.

MGSX is confirmed for the XBox.

Brogium
12-26-2001, 02:23 PM
Yeah, it's confimed, I just wouldn't expect to see it soon. Here is the link for proof:

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2630903,00.html

VAN
12-26-2001, 02:58 PM
I betcha they don't even release MGSx as a MGS2 port. A direct port of an existing game doesnt take much tme at all. I would think it would be **** close to being released if it were gonna be a direct port.

Me thinks Konami will announce MGSx as actually the third game in the MGS series. :) Screw the port. They're gonna go for a new game altogether.

l Maximus l
12-26-2001, 03:58 PM
You know, I have never played the Metal Gear series.... Yeah, I know, I know, I know...."Stupid Maximus, wtf!?" I know, I know, I know....but, think about the feeling that you had when you first saw Metal Gear Solid 2.....I'm going to be feeling that with the exclusive Metal Gear Solid X :D I refuse to even see screen shots! I am just going to buy it out of faith in my XBoxAddict buddies :D

JeremyX
12-27-2001, 01:21 AM
Well Hideo Kojima said that MGS2 is the last game in the series. I think that it's going to be MGS2 with better graphics and either new missions or an alternate ending. Who knows? I just know that I need to play it now.

I'm with Maximus, I never had the chance to play the first one either. I went into a video game drought right after the Genesis/Super NES days. I picked it up again when my little brother bought a 64. I then purchesed a Dreamcast. I vow never again will I neglect my video game habit.

Brogium
12-27-2001, 01:45 PM
If you look at the link I gave, it says it will be a port. So sorry guys,but at least XBOX is getting the port.

Zach

Big Ben
12-27-2001, 02:26 PM
Perhaps, noting the Xbox's huge data discs, it will be a port of both 1 and 2... sort of like Mario All Stars on SNES, except with MGS and Xbox...

-Big Ben

nrg_tang
12-31-2001, 06:36 PM
Has a release date been set?

ive heard around a year from now

i sooo want this game!~!~!~!~